If someone tells you that you are pretty, hot, beautiful or handsome... do you believe them?

I get pretty often. I'm not sure I believe it though.

Seems like it's mostly women that say it.

By the way, I'm overweight. But I see many overweight women with me.

If I'm so pretty, where's my man?

Ps, I'm not a bitch, so that's it ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• How many men have you approached? How many have you asked out? Do you have hobbies where you meet men? Do you do anything but stay at home, or hang out with a posse of women friends, shopping in women's clothing stores?

Back in the day, all you'd have to do is be pretty, and they'd all come flocking to you. But - I'm sorry to say - age is a factor. And not in the way you might think. I'm not talking about your appearance.

At your age, there are there categories of men. Never-married losers, married guys, and divorced guys. This means that pretty much all the guys your age who are available and who you might be interested in have been through the divorce wringer. Some of them have lost their houses, some of them have had their children legally kidnapped, some of them are paying alimony while the ex has sex with some thug on their dime.

These guys are wary. They are cautious. If you want any sort of relationship with one, you are going to have to *win* one. "If I'm so pretty, where's my man?" just doesn't cut it anymore, babe.

Oh - that's assuming you want a relationship with a worthwhile guy. If you want a player or a thug, then yeah - you are too old. Sorry.

• Haha,been there done that with the players / wanna be thugs. No thanks.

What Guys Said 5

• I get called "You're Hot, Handsome, Cute, Sexy, Delicious, Yummy, etc."

I know I'm somewhat attractive, but I don't really care that much.

Regarding to where your man is, I wouldn't know, Probably being distracted by some woman, you better go get him before its too late.

• You seem to think you are entitled to male companionship. Maybe you are just not as pretty or great as you have been lead to believe. Do you cook well? Are you clean and neat? Do you give sh*t tests? Do you have a pleasant personality? Are you willing to sacrifice for your man? Are you willing to look for men below your socioeconomic strata? No? Then you had better learn to love cats.

• I never said I was entitled. Sounds like you are talking about someone else. Cause you never let me answer. Just assumed things. Actually I am pretty and great. Besides my weight, I am shy and don't go out much. And trying to date within my religion. So you don't know what you are talking about. Sounds like some chick burnt you good! Lol

What the hell is a sh*t test?

• i do not ,i think I am decent at best and I don't really get noticed a lot anymore so it seemed to be the case and if you are overwieght doesn't pretty doesn't count for much (that explain your lack of a man)

• I see other women who've got to be 100 pounds bigger than me and they have men. Care to explain that? And they aren't rich.

• its still possible, I am just saying that just because you don't have a man doesn't mean you don't have a good face

• awww cute p.s . You are preobably pretty if a lot of women say so. Being a little heavy will not make you less than pretty. Some guys like different body shapes and sizes so keep positive and you will be fine.

• It's not about being called,it's about getting the ladies attention that matters

What Girls Said 5

• It's all bullsh*t to me. I don't listen to it, I don't take it seriously and know the person is overdo for an eye exam.

• No point in believing them when I don't think so myself.

SOME women tend to compliment in hopes of receiving one back.. Unless, they sound sincere and what not.

• Women are usually the ones to call me ugly.. Haha. But no, If someone tells me I'm pretty I don't beleive it. I just don't take compliments well.

• Sometimes.

• It's pretty on and off. Often times I don't think much about the compliments but when random people at school or elsewhere tell me they think I'm really pretty then I believe it :)