Are noses unattractive?

If a girl has a nose that doesn't really indent by her eyebrows and her nose appears larger...is that unattractive?

"Ideal" girlie nose:

link

link

larger noses:

link

• Noses are weird no matter what
    18% (3)10% (1)15% (4)Vote
  • They are fine
    71% (12)80% (8)74% (20)Vote
  • Eww....get a nose job!
    11% (2)10% (1)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
B.T.W. My sis asked this lol

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, its the imperfections that make a person unique and beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I love that answer...I think I going to tell myself this every morning ^_^

What Guys Said 4

• I think all of them that you showed were fine including the pre-op one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noses are ugly. They're only there because you'd look strange without one.

There is no attractive nose, only a less ugly one.

0|1
    0|0
  • noses and occasional lips can be unattractive/turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesnt really matter. I know a girl who is just stunning, and no one notices her nose. Then in pictures and stuff she points out her nose, and yes, it isn't the ideal "girlie" nose... But no one really notices unless she points it out...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i don't see such a difference, one nose just looks smaller. most attractive people look fine regardless of the nose unless it is extremely bumpy, large, or hooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people have certain features that are prominent. I think ones self esteem effects how peple view them.

Ex. Rihanna and Tyra banks -forehead

0|0
    0|0
  • I think noses are weird in general. LOL. Whether they are big or small, I don't think either one is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose is unattractive and I still get plenty of male attention. Could I land every guy I wanted? No. Could I find guys who are attractive and pleasant to spend time with? Yes.

I didn't even look at the pics, but take it from a gal with an imperfect nose -- there are worse things out there.

0|0
    0|0