Girls who smell like cinnamon?

I can never really find a perfume smell that I like and even when I do try, after smelling so many perfumes I get a headache and need to leave the store. :D One smell though that I absolutely love is the smell of cinnamon. Do guys like that smell on girls or is it too strong and manly smelling?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that cinnamon only smells good when it's mild enough to where you can't distinctly tell it apart from other similar aromas, such as nutmeg or maple. When it's strong enough to distinctly indicate that it's cinnamon, it becomes offensive to the nostrils.

What Guys Said 4

• The girl will smell like an apple pie, which is a little odd. Try a lemon scent, that doesn't remind us of a pie.

• I think a cinnamon scent on a woman would be awesome! Girls in general, if you smell good, no matter what the scent is, its amazing.

• I would have to smell it to say.

If it's not too overpowering, then it could be ok.

• What's always worked for me is sprinkling some freshly ground cinnamon in my hair. If you do that, you will smell like cinnamon. No need to thank me, just doing the community a service.

• Do you really sprinkle it in your hair? ** hoping this is not going to be one of those extremely gullible moments! ha ha :D ** ... That last part made me laugh! :D You're funny!

• Everything on the series of tubes is true, therefore this statement must be correct as well.

Kidding. Or am I? Who knows... :P

What Girls Said 7

• Cinnamon is pretty good, but I like vanilla better. or flowers like blossoms and stuff. but that's just me

• I like Vanilla scents more :D , and have gotten compliments on that scent :D

• Yeah, the more I read about it that's the scent I'm seeing that people prefer. which vanilla scent brand or perfume do you like to use?

• Yeah men do seem to really like the vanilla. It's sweet, it's subtle, it's amazing (I LOVE the smell of vanilla!)

• Oh yay! hehe Thanks for telling me the brand. I've smelt some vanilla before and just didn't like it. I'll have to check this one out.

• I'm a fan.

• u can sprinkle some cinnamon powder in a body spray like warm vanilla sugar from bath and body works thatll do the trick!

• Do you think the cinnamon will get clumpy in it though? Whenever I bake with cinnamon it tends to bunch together instead of separate. I just wouldn't want it to bunch up in the spray...

• After awhile it gives me a headache

• link wouldn't let me reply to myself but here's a link to how to make the perfume and there is an oil you need to mix it with have fun!

• I like it! Thank you! :)

• haha sounds interesting! Have fun with it if you do!

• that is so interesting!

• cinnamon mixed with vanilla might smell good to kind of soften the strong cinnamon smell. They have those stores where you can mix up your own scents. Also you might just try using vanilla and cinnamon oils from a health store and doing like one part cinnamon to two parts vanilla and see how you like it and what people say.

• SOunds really good! I've never heard of the oil thing before... do you just rub it into your skin?

• yeah you might google how to do it there might be some kind of leveler you mix it with but I mean it's just essential oil it couldn't hurt you.