Tall guys: would you date short girls?

I'm 5'0 and I like this guy who is 5'9 , I'm worried that my shortness will make him well ( not attracted to me )

So any tall guys would date short girls ?

I know it seems like a stupid question , but I get teased ALL THE TIME by guys because of my height , it always made me feel unattractive . I think I have a decent face and body ( I'm no knockout) , but I always thought that if I were a bit taller I would attract people easily .

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'1 and I know how you feel. I try not thinking about height when I ask a girl out. honestly I'm concentrating more on not being nervous. I know girls tend to like guys their same height or taller but I think guys generally don't care. I like girls shorter than me but it's very uncommon so I don't think about height very much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well. I'm 5'11", and personally I like shorter girls. Cuter looking perhaps, and I think guys feel more protective of shorter girls... Who knows. Don't worry about the teasing, if theyre teasing you about your height and have nothing else to tease you about, then that's a good thing. I would even venture to say at least one of the guys that teases you probably like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always tought my wife measured 5 ft. Last year she told it might be half an inch less. :D

It has never been a problem in all these years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3. I find 5' women hot. They're teasing you because guys tease women they find attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I am 5ft. Hubby 6'2. Not a problem. I never new that I was attractive till last yr. almost 40 lol. My mom always say things about my height, my look. Now I know th truth. Have some conf. smile. Will make a difference.

0|0
    0|0