According to my measurements, am I fat/what body type am I?

My measurements are 40, 27, 32 (hips, waist, bust). I am 5 ft 6.5 inches and around 135 lbs. I know I am not technically overweight, but are my proportions generally aesthetically pleasing. Also, what is the difference between hourglass and pear shaped?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pear shaped. Hourglass is when your hips and bust are either the same or close to being the same but still have a big difference in waist. And no, you're not fat.

What Guys Said 2

• pear-shaped. for it to qualify as hourglass the bust measurement should match the hips to within a couple of inches but still have a drastic difference in the waist.

• just going by your height and weight you're normal but I don't know much about measurements and stuff.

What Girls Said 4

• Go big booty lol. Your definitely pear, hourglass has the same hip and bust and their waist are I think 9 inches or more smaller than their hip.

• you sound normal. and id say pear, but you also have a smaller middle than bust, so you sort of also have an hourglass within a pear aha.

thats a good thing tho. boys like curves and a very small waist.

• your body proportions seems good though. and you are not in any way overweight however you could lose 10 to 15 lbs if you want to look skinny somehow

• pear-shaped.