Would you rather be called 'cute' or 'hot' ?

This question is probably very stupid but I couldn't think of anything else to ask. lol

0|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

• From my perspective hot implies sexual attraction.

Your hott = I find your body extremely attractive, very sexually inclined

Cute = pretty, a cuteness factor, but sounds more respectful

But some girls, feel less pretty to be called cute, while others take the complement for what it is.

It really depends on what type of girl she is, if she's a good girl, and shy tell her she's cute. If she's far more outgoing maybe she won't mind.

Depending on what I'm told I can determine the guys intentions, and by the way he says it as well.

I'm not sure I'm being of much help.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Let's see I would say I'm more into being told that I'm, cute, adorable, sweet and beautiful

both inside and out.

I don't want to be called hot or even sexy, it's to much pressure. Anyway if I was ever

called hot or even dare I say sexy I would want it to be said by somebody I was in

love with and or married to. Some random dude that I barely know calling me hot

just seems degrading.

So I guess I'd rather be cute, besides it matches my look and personality more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute because it would imply there's more to me than just looks! That I was somehow mesmerizing in a sweet way! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm more cute than I am hot.

I associate being cute as with having a bubbly personality and adorable facial features.

Hot would be someone with an extremely appealing looking body. Something straight out of a Victoria Secret catalog.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not stupid lol I rather be called hot but cute is a flattering word as well :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love being called cute, its much nicer than hot

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me.They are both compliments.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute :D

0|1
    0|0
  • *Cute*

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute is my favorite. (:

0|1
    0|0
  • I get called cute..

When a say a guy is cute, its better then me saying he is hot. aha

0|1
    0|0
  • cute !

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute is nicer

0|1
    0|0
  • i would prefer to be called hot, but I'm rather called cute. Maybe I'm not hot:(

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to be called by my name.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute is my all-time favorite compliment (-_^)

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute- makes me feel less like a fajita and more like a girl. Plus, I think it's more heartfelt than hot is.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends who is calling me that. I guess hot but it depends because sometimes it makes me feel like I'm just a sexual object

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful. Hot. Pretty... Cute is what puppies are... and babies.

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• I think I am one of the few males on this site that would prefer to be called "cute" than "hot".

---------

From a FEMALE'S perspective, her calling a guy cute, from my experiences, means she likes his personality AND my looks. TWO things in his favor.

Versus being called "hot"...that is ONE things is in his favor.

I would rather have two favorable features in her eyes, than just my body. I'm not (just) a sex object. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • ... link

0|0
    0|1
  • I would probably rather girls consider me hot. I've been called cute a number of times but it doesn't seem to mean anything. My "cuteness" has done nothing for me so far... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy with either one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be stunned if I was called either one lol :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely "hott"

0|1
    0|0