Your thoughts on piercings?

What do you think of piercings? Any sort on either sex? What's your favourite/least favourite?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if it's done in all moderation, it can look good. That is depending on what you get, and if it compliments that particular part of your body wherever your getting it. I personally like monroes. lip piercings, belly piercings, and gages. But that's just me, to each his own.

What Guys Said 7

• Call me crazy but I prefer natural women, by that I mean ones without staples in their face and metal hanging off their nipples. I like them without, not the next cyber woman

• Other than on the ear for women, piercings make the person look weird.

• Aside from ear lobe and belly-button piercings, they're incredibly unattractive to me...

• My favorite is a small nose stud. It looks so cute on a girl. My least favorites are napes, anti-eyebrow and eyebrow piercings.

• Call me weird, but I find ANY piercings on a girl to be a complete turn-off!

• i have 2 captive rings in my ears, my tounge, my nipples,and 2 in my penis. I don't like to many in the face.

• i like piercings on girls , especially belly button and tongue , I find it odd to even see a girl who doesn't have her belly button pierced now days . nose piercings are also pretty common and attractive . I find a lot more girls than you'd expect have tongues pierced now as well . most girls seem to have at least one piercing somewhere so you better get used to them

What Girls Said 7

• I don't mind them...however...

Gauges that are the size of a quarter and larger just seem grotesque to me in everyway.

• I don't think guys should have lots of piercings, a few are alright I suppose such as the eyebrow piercing or one ear pierced not tons of them. On girls, I like the simple one or two ear piercings

• I love piercings...to an extent. Right now, I really want to get more ear piercings. I have two in my lobe and one in the upper part of my ear. It becomes too much when they are all over the face, tongue, and private areas.

• i like them on the right people in the right places.

• I like any kind of ear piercings on girls. Maybe a nose piercing if they have the right nose. My favorie for girls, especially on my own body, is a belly button piercing.

For guys ONE ear piercing on the RIGHT GUY doesn't look bad.

Aside from everything listed above, other piercings just look plain weird and nasty...

• Love them. I have my ears, tongue, nose and belly pierced. I'd definitely get more though I'll probably start looking like a pin cushion :D

• I have my ears and naval pierced. I'm not really into guys having piercings, although it it isn't a deal breaker for me.