Dressing modestly anybody!?

I like to dress modestly but also hot and trendy! Problem is I have a hard time finding modest clothes. Help!

I mean... skirts down to knee and shirts with sleeves that are still cute. Do you know of any websites?

Most Helpful Girl

• Midi skirts (especially with the drop backs) are very trendy right now.

Ex. link and link

That first link is from a fashion blog called College Fashion. Right now, they listed their "Haute Links," and usually afterward, they post a list of sites and their respective coupons/sales. However, on the top toolbar of the site, there is a link called "Shopping" in which it has a long list of clothing sites.

Also, instead of always opting for long-sleeved shirts, try wearing cute sweaters, blazers, and cardigans like the girl in the second link is wearing.

What Guys Said 6

• I like when girls wear skinny jeans and heals. It looks hot and it doesn't look like she's trying too hard.

• "Hot and trendy" is almost the opposite of modest. I would substitute "tastefully" instead of modest.

Find clothes that fit you well and look good, without looking like a tramp.

• And you can still dress hot and trendy without showing Butt or cleavage!

• Revealing a little during the spring and summer is OK.

• I agree. I do wear shorts when its miserable out

• The KEY question is:

how much skin are you comfortable showing?

Once I know that, I can help you better. :)

• Dresses, skirts, and shorts I kinda prefer like right above knee... seems like almost all dresses I find cute are halfway up my thigh. Shirts aren't really a big deal I always add undershirts, cardigans, or a blazers...

• @Update

Out of curiosity, are you asking because of religious reasons?

I know some traditional Jewish girls follow the exact standard you described in the update.

• No I mean I am religious but I just like to not show off a hole lot of skin for some reason... funny you say that though cause when I tootle modest clothing basically all that comes up is Jewish clothing sites

• Then back to my original answer. :)

• This might help link

What Girls Said 1

• yeah it is a very hard balance depending on the shape of your body too