Why are guys starting to like thicker legs?

It seems like guys are starting to prefer thicker legs. I don't get it.

I have thick legs but I wish they were thin. Thinner legs look longer and more graceful and feminine. What's so great about thick legs?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• some men do and some men don't.. it's all perspective.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Starting? I've personally always liked thick legs especially thick thighs. It makes them look more womanly to me A toned leg will always win in the end though

1|1
    0|0
  • I love skinny girls with skinny legs just LOVE THEM :)

3|0
    3|0
  • Girls who are to skinny look like a little girl not a women

4|2
    2|0
  • I like thinner thighs and I like thicker thighs, as long as they're not overly fatty... I'd prefer a good middle-ground actually.

0|0
    1|0
  • they look hot

1|0
    1|0
  • the thickness should be from muscle, but too much muscle is unattractive (so is too little). toned, athletic, shapely legs are very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always loved thick thighs. I don't really like thin thighs.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't

1|0
    1|1
  • It looks good when the "thickness" comes from muscle tone/muscle mass and not fat. Your legs should be firm regardless of the size. So slim and toned or thick and muscular (bot at the same time not manly) is ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys have liked women since the dawn of time, Its in our biological makeup. Preferences are nothing new, thick thighs, medium thighs, skinny thighs, who the feck cares femininity is femininity. Guys are attracted to women plain and simple.

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Gives a woman more shape I'm guessing.

3|0
    0|0
  • Girls with thicker legs looks healthier imo

3|2
    0|0
  • Some guys have always liked thick thighs the same way some guys have always liked thinner

But what girls and guys consider thick is normally different...girls think thick = fat but guys don't

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, definitely not talking about fat or think guys are lol

• if they are toned they look sexy. there's more to grab onto.

1|2
    0|0
  • i read about this in biology...men like women to be fertile looking who will have healthy babies and carry a pregnancy well and having thicker legs with hips to waist ratio means she's healthy to have a baby and will carry it well for 9 months

it makes sense because its hard to imagine a skinny chicken legged grl carry a baby...she won't be balanced nor proportionate and will be weak throughout the pregnancy with backpain and muscle aches whereas a woman with healthy hips and thick legs will have muscles and strength to support her and keep the baby safe

2|1
    0|0