Why does everyone find this attractive?

When girls hip bones and neck bones are showing, I'm not saying literally everyone finds it attractive, but from what I've seen a lot of people do, and I was just wondering why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean just the area of the hip and neck or the actual lump of the bone?if its the area that's hot if she looks like skinny bone jones that's gross

• Like the bones under your neck and the bones that would be by your 'v' cut. Infront. Not like America showing but just showing, like seen/known.

• I ment aneroxic not America, sorry it autocorrected

• Lol don't trip it happens

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like it at all, if I can see bones like that, I feel like I would crush her, and it doesn't seem like cuddling would be pleasant either.

• ewww I don''t lol

• I don't find it attractive at all. I don't know why everyone does. I like some meat on my women.

What Girls Said 2

• The "neck bones" are called the decolletage. link

Usually if you can see the girl's hips, she has a flat stomach. That's what is sexy.

SEXY: link link

NOT SEXY: link

• good links

• This is exactly what I ment! Thank you. But what about the neck ones why is that attractive?

• Hmm I can't say for sure. I think it's really pretty. Maybe because it generally is associated with cleavage, and it's usually visible on thin/fit girls?

• I love neck and hip bones with meat, if you know what I mean.