What are your thoughs on blunt bangs (fringe)?

Like this I just cut mine and I think it makes me look even younger and my baby face ain't helping but I love them :)

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• They can look very amazing on most people. A few of my friends have them and it looks stunning . I however won't really consider them for myself as I'll get annoyed with my hair there in my face the whole time and I don't think it will suit my face to be honest.

What Guys Said 3

• Are you kidding? Who doesn't want anime hair :)

I've only managed to get one of my past girlfriends to cut her hair like this, and I tell you I paid a ton more attention to her after

• I like them a lot for some reason.

• Is this a real question? I mean if you like it you like it I can careless less aslong as it works for you.

• Yes this is a real question :P I"m just asking cause I'm curious to know what other people think.

What Girls Said 12

• I LOVE them! They are a bit of maintainance though- you gotta get them trimmed every couple weeks to keep them looking in top shape.

• I dig them and I have been rocking them for a good couple of months already. Kim Kardashian is starting to look like she is doing drag every time I see her.

• If you like it, that's what matters.

I think they are super cute on the right girl.

• Yup I had them and I looked so young D: I had to wear makeup(eyeliner) everyday, which I don't normally do, in order to look somewhat near my actual age

• If you like them keep them:) Everyone has different taste, and you can't worry about other people. Stay true to your own style.

• I've had my bangs like that before.

• I like them. I had them. But make sure your face shape and your forehead goes with them

• I have bangs but kind of swept over to one side. They are just below my eyebrows. I cut them myself about a year ago and right away got a lot of compliments on them. Go for it. You can always grow them out or pin them back.

• Lol yeah I pin them back for a different look I always had bangs but I had side swept and missed my blunt ones so I cut them :)

• I'm sure they look cute.

• They can be super cute, but check with your stylist/hairdresser. I've always heard you have to have a nice oval face to pull it off.

• Lol yes :P I always had them so I know it looks good my face is oval the only thing is they look weird with my current haircut :P

• oh, then, keep it like that! Blunt bangs are incredibly cute and you should be glad you can pull it off :)

• I love blunt bangs! They're so cute. They usually go well with any hairstyles.

• I've had them when I was younger and I liked them. I just have naturally curly hair so it is a lot of upkeep to straighten everyday. I think they are adorable though! I'm actually thinking about doing it again (:

• I've never really been a huge fan of them on myself, however I've seen some girls who could really pull them off and make them look amazing. I prefer the side swept bangs. :}