Which dress would you prefer to see on a girl?

For a date?

link

link

link

link

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2
  • Dress 3
  • Dress 4

Most Helpful Girl

• lol everyoneis saying #2...

I just won't wear that...not my style. It looks like something to go to work imo..or what a preschool teacher would wear.

I like the soft color of 4, and dress of 1...but they don't look like date dresses. Some look like teacher outfits and the 1st one looks like a party dress...

Well, it depends where you go...so expand on the theme of where you are going.

• Oh, I'm just going to dinner. I have never been on a date actually so I don't have any idea what to wear but I do know I want to wear a dress since I never wear them. Do you have any suggestions on what I should wear?

• Dinner? lol, just play it safe with a little black dress.

These outfits makes it look like lunch, some are too bright and some are too whimsicle. link

The thing with black dresses is it can look too professional..or dressy..so you can't pick a black club dress with sparkles and glitter..try something with a more soft material..that looks casual, hot and classy at the same time.

What Guys Said 12

• I like #2 the most. The others are sort of too flashy

• #2 followed by #1.

• Dinner at how formal a place? 2 is more flirty vs the others being sexy and that's sod of safer for a date. But it's less formal.

• Ehh... the first one I guess. Not crazy about any of them to be honest.

• What's wrong with them? What kind of dress would you like to see a girl wearing for a date?

• Check these out... especially some of the more formal dresses. link

This is nice looking and still fairly cheap... link

Anything from Express really, if you're looking in chained retailers... or stores that sell similar apparel. It'll be a bit more expensive, but you're getting a lot more bang for a little more buck.

• A lot of those dresses I can't wear because I have to wear a bra (with straps). Plus I don't want an chest area showing. Shopping for a girl is a lot harder than you think. link is the only one that I can wear a bra with that was in my price range and modest in the chest area.

• #2 FTW

• The first one wins! It looks great!

..the second one is the worst.. just no!

• second will be good

• Depends on what you look like

• slim with biggish breasts

• I think the 2nd ones really cute :)

• El Primero the first.

• Defintely the second one, because it is flowy while all of the the other ones are not. They are all about the same length so that really doesn't make a difference, but if you do wear the second one please lose the belt.

• I don't think the belt comes with it. What's wrong with the belt though?

• It's not the belt really, I not a big fan of the whole wearing a belt with a dress thing, I think it looks weird and seems out of place.

• It depends. What does your body look like?

• Kinda like the models except with D cup

• Umm...I don't want to show my cleavage. Actually I don't want to draw attention to my chest at all that's why all of the dresses high high necklines in case you didn't notice.

• Okay. I'm just saying for a date, I'd love to see that on a girl with your build. If it's a first date maybe go with dress 2. But for a later date when you're ready to get physical, go for the cleavage.

What Girls Said 19

• i don't love any of them, all kinda boring. and the last 2 are definitely day dresses that you'd wear to work or a lunch date with friends or something.

if I had to choose, #1 (as long as you have the body to match it). #2 could be really cute if you put it with the rights shoes & jewelry.

• also I noticed you don't want to draw attention to your chest... clothes that cover up your whole chest will just make it more obvious; you wanna go for something that doesn't cut too low but hits a few inches below your collarbone. I'm a 34DD so I know what I'm talking about ;)

• The second one is really cute, it is understated but classic :)

• Dress 2 for sure...

• The first one.Second one look cute too.

• I personally hate them all... I'm not a dude tho lol

• i like the second one...CUTE :-)

• Dress two, but for sure with a different belt.

• What kind of belt would you recommend?

• well it could be the same color, it just looks awkward the way it sticks out onboth sides

• i like the first and second one best... I'd wear the second one to a date.

• Dress number 3. - Perhaps with a navy color belt.

• Dress 2 defintely.

• i love dress two <3

• I like the second one the best.

• Nr. 1

• Dress 2 Is more "datey" than the others

• What occasions should the others be worn for?

• if your going to be in a fancy,flashy, and un-relaxed place.

• Definetly dress two.

• the second one. navy blue

• Dress two. It's so cute!

• dress 2. The others are more dressy- maybe for a club

• Going to the club in a peter pan collar pencil dress?

• I said they were more dressy, MAYBE for a club (referring more to one here). The other two look like a dressy semi formal event type of dresses. They're too tight and short for a classy girl to wear on a first date is all.