Attractive vs slutty looking?

I frequently go drinking with my one friend whenever she comes home from college. I'm not trying to be rude - but she does NOT have a pretty face at all. People , mostly guys joke about her having an ugly face, and a hook nose or whatever it is. but, she's pretty curvy so she dresses in revealing clothing whenever we go out. And she gets hit on like there's no tomorrow. what gives?!

Are guys attracted to her because they think she's pretty or does her outfit do all the talking- short skirt, 6 inch heels, and very low cut tank top.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Body is more important than face for a lot of guys. Sounds like she's got a good one which explains the looks she gets and the guys approaching her. How curvy are we talking here? Big boobs on a small frame?

1|0
    0|0
    • She thinks she's borderline fat. But she's definitely goregous. She got wide hips, but other than that A pretty average frame.

• Show All
    • Thank you. Best answer! (:

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• She's probably more approachable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Under age drinking. Nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • why are you judging your "friend" you're pathetic.. the typical "friend" that people try to avoid... Sure some people may find her ugly but other may find her attractive!...also just because she may have a weird nose don't make her ugly in totality.

0|0
    2|0
    • Im not judging her. She's my best friend! I don't find her ugly. but people do call her "pumpkin face" "flat face", "bird". They tell me her teeth are too small, she looks like a witch, her chin is too big... Obviously I don't care - She's fun to be around. But I'm just curious why guys approach her if later on they just tell me how ugly she is.

• Show All
    • i didn't say you did.. reading is fundamental smh

• You implied it. And you just said "smh", which pretty much voids any credibility you might have had.

What Girls Said 1

• She gets the guys looking for sex. in the short term it is frustrating to be her friend but it won't lead to anything but casual sex in most cases, if it makes you jealous just remember that.

0|0
    0|0