About body hair, thoughts, suggestions

Ugghhh, so have hair on my arms, my back...my stomach. and leik even on my butt. its not totally dark...but tis definitely noticable. what do guys think of this? and what should I do abut it? I don't wanna shave and have stubs all over my body... and I don't know if I can afford a lot of wax to wax it and to keep waxing

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel ya! all girls have this problem were animals...but most guys don't want to see hair on the arms and legs and you have to keep up with shaving and stuff, make a schedule and routine I shave once-twice a week.

waxing is too expensive and laser treatments forget it, unless your rich its too costly

waxing actually is harmful for me, my skin is EXTREMELY sensitive more than most women and when I wax I get bruising and blood clots and my doctor said not to do it. so I stick to shaving.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, we're mammals, we have hair almost all over. Shaving/waxing it all would seem like a waste of time and money to me, because I don't mind body hair at all.

• I don't mind some amount of hair. Some guys are picky I guess. They lose.

You could always get tattoos, they'll definitely distract from body hair.

• Say no to cavewomen

What Girls Said 2

• Some people forget we are mammals, we have hair everywhere except for our hands and feet.

Those areas you listed, girls have hair there, it is natural.

• I'm sure that whatever hair you have on your body is not that severe.I would suggest leaving it alone honestly.