Color of shoes for prom?

I have my dress. I need to know what colors shoes would go with it. :)

Dress:

link

I like these shoes:

link

link

Any other suggestions would be great. The shoe doesn't have to be black, but I don't know what other colors would be good.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't wear chunky back heels with a dress like that. Try strappy silver heels instead since they'll go colorwise and they'll also match the mood/vibe of the dress.

These would be reeeeeally cute with it:

link

• That does sound like a good idea. :) I was thinking silver but I wasn't sure it would look good with it. Plus I'm 5'1" and I don't want to look too short or stumpy. You're right that chunky heels wouldn't look good with it.

• My prom dress was the same color as yours, but longer and I wore silver shoes. They worked out great and I think the ones I posted in the link above would be especially good for you since your dress is shorter. It'll help balance it out. Just make sure you only wear silver or white gold jewelry with this as yellow gold will clash.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Awesome dress, love the color!

I definitely thought of silver shoes as soon as I saw it, but between the two shoes I liked the first pair better. Those heels weren't too chunky, but a stiletto would look better. Look for something with an ankle strap to make them more secure.

It's very important that the shoes match the bag, so if you already have a black bag, don't get silver shoes.

Also, if you have to walk in grass at all (like to get to the photos taken) and you're wearing a stiletto, don't put your heels down- they'll sink right in. Tippy toe.

• I would go for a strappy, high heeled shoe, instead of the pump heel.

And I would definitely go for a silver shoe. It would go amazing with the color of your dress.

Especially since it has that metallic shine to it, the silver would bring the metallic flare out of your dress more.

(:

• As soon as I saw the dress I was thinking a shiny black shoe. I definitely like the first one better, but maybe something like this link also.

I was actually thinking (though I couldn't find a picture, I know the exist) of black shiny silk pumps with a peeptoe and bling on toe.

• Hmmm...thanks for the idea. :)

• i think because of the colour of the dress and its brightness you should go for silver shoes. silver sandals with a nice slim heel. then you can wear nice silver jewelry to match.