Do you think your BMI reflects how healthy you are?
Please don't forget to vote in the poll below!
P.S. Be honest! You can go anonymous if you want. :)
- 18.5 or less (Underweight)14% (3)7% (1)11% (4)Vote
- 18.5 to 24.99 (Normal Weight)64% (14)43% (6)56% (20)Vote
- 25 to 29.99 (Overweight)18% (4)50% (7)31% (11)Vote
- 30 to 40 (Obese)4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- 40 or greater (Morbid Obesity)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I don't really reflects my health.
If someone just looks at me and guesses my weight, they're almost always 20+ lbs off. I weigh more than I look, partly because of how I carry it, partly because I have more muscle weight than your average female.
I'd have to be about 40-50lbs lighter to get in the 'healthy' range according to the BMI, but according to the body fat % calc on there- I'm fine.
I got into "bmi healthy" range once- and I had to nearly starve myself and exorcise several hours a day for months to just touch into it. :/
I eat healthier than most people I know- mostly whole grains, fruits, and veggies, walk everywhere over driving, and do some kind of cardio on a regular basis. I'm seldom to never sick.
soo...bmi can suck it.
sure there are some pounds I would happily lose, but I'm healthy damnit!0