Girls, are you curvy up top and below?

or just one or the other?

read each option, and then answer. I made a separate category for girls who have a boyish shape or are small all over and girls who are on the bigger side and have extra weight everywhere, not just boobs or butt.

poll!

• Top heavy - larger boobs, small butt
    20% (5)0% (0)15% (5)Vote
  • Junk in the trunk - small boobs, bigger butt
    16% (4)22% (2)18% (6)Vote
  • Hourglass - curvy bust and curvy bottom
    48% (12)56% (5)50% (17)Vote
  • Itty Bitty Committee - small up top and small butt
    8% (2)11% (1)9% (3)Vote
  • Chunky - curvy all over, including the middle
    8% (2)11% (1)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting how so many girls consider themselves hourglass when it isn't common in real life.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol exactly my thoughts. I guess I expected an issue with subjective perspective when I wrote this. hourglass is more about hips if anything, and most women I see with curvy butts don't have curvy hips...but I did define it as curvy butt/bust in my poll so that's my fault maybe. even then I don't think its common for most women to have both curvy butts and curvy busts. but again, this poll is probably more about how people see themselves. also its a small sample, so yeah. but I see your point.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 8

• my boobs and bum are curvy but I have a slightly bigger bum aha, I'm trying to lose weight to get it a bit smaller

lol I hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hourglass :)

Hips and chest the same and waist 12 inches less! But if I gain weight it goes all over, so hips and boobs then the waist

LOL@ the guys who voted

0|0
    0|0
    • i didn't mean hips, I meant butt but okay and yeah lol

• Voted B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the boobs and the butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know if 34-C is big? and my ass just goes with my body though I have a wide hip bone but I'm slim all over

0|0
    0|0
  • im both. I have hips and butt along with large breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a little petite thing (not skinny, just small, small hips, small butt, short) with big boobs. so yeah definitely top heavy. I have slim hips and not much of an ass ha ha :)

0|0
    0|0
    • lol me too actually. I can't booty clap to save my life *tries*

...nope. its okay, I still think I'm the sh*t. :D

• I got both. Don't always like them tho.

0|0
    0|0