Why is it always the good looking people find love so easy?

i know this guy he find new girl ever where he goes there always girl who fancies him or may be more then one !

he went 3 diffent universities Finland girls cosy up to there he went back to own another few girls there he went another county Germany i,d say no different /he went north of Spain he yet another girl who fancies him .when he get his summer hoilday he in on dated with female admire who find him attarctive how he never on his own for 5 minutes how is this

he calls himself hot young stud he full of himself knows the game better then maker of the game .

the like have no one ever not in 10 years alone for 13 years

he has new girl litterlly every day of the week

how is this fair i,d love to know I really love know how this system works .i thinks it most unfair

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer you question. It is because humans are vain. No other way to put it.

What Guys Said 4

• He's got confidence, and he's got swagger, and he's got good looks. Of course, he's going to have an easy time finding women. The good news is he'll probably have good looking kids. Then one day everyone will be beautiful, and this will be moot.

• If you've got what lots of other people want then selling it is easy. Good for him!

• That's not called love. Love is a hell of a thing that is a torment to find.

• Confidence is how. Fair? maybe not but I used to be a bit of a player and if you know that you are sexy then you are sexy

• be more sensitive to my question answer with sentively I used to like this guy its not good for him .its very unfair why other can never find anay one and any where they go they always alone like me I can never find any one .its doesn't seem fair why some people find it all the time others don't even get a chance .like me I am not even given chance not chance yet he none then he deserves more then he fair of lucky . that is so not fair so not fair

• I tried answering to the best of my ability. Feel good about YOU! feel positive. Be happy with YOU then love YOU. YOU love YOU then you will be loved. Do not love to get love. Love unconditionally. Good luck to you

What Girls Said 1

• it is true confidence is sexy lol I actually know this guy that works as math tutor at my college and isn't exactly mr good looking lol but he's really confident and so he can get away with it