Do you find those girls attractive?

Would you date them, assuming their personality is ok?

If not, can you tell me why?

Can you rate them on a scale from one to 10? (10 being best)

thx a lot in advance

1) link link

2) link link link

3) link link link

4) link link link

5) link link link

Thanks for the answers so far, but I wasn't really asking which one you find most attractive, I was asking if you find each one of them attractive at all.

I know most people would say Jessica Biel is the most attractive, but what about the others? Do you find them attractive? Would you date them (based on looks only)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty weird question I don't really see what your getting from this question. (4) The first link the girl actually looks "real" and not edited. End of the day the girl could be pretty as hell but if she's a total bitch who wants to be around her.

• They all have fairly masculine shoulders and arms, I was wondering if guys would notice and if they think it was still attractive.

I actually think very few of those pic are edited, I tried to pick ones that aren't photshopped

• I'm asssuming you did not notice then and would not care?

• Yeah I didn't even notice. I have no problem with their shoulders.

What Guys Said 5

• Def 2

Maybe 5

• It's hard to say but based on appearance alone, I think it would still be 2&5.

• 1. 9

2. 8.5

3. 5

4. 6

5. 7.5

Who are 1,3,4,5? The only one I knew was 2,

• 1 idk, I guess some aspiring actress

3 and 4 are swimmers, I don't know their names but they won some olympic medals

5 is Charlene Wittstock Princess of Monaco

• Ok, thanks for the information.

• I only found number 2 attractive. Id only date number 2

• I definitely like #2 the best. She's the most attractive and all the other ones look average to me

• The only one I find attractive is the ass in link2 , photo 2.

What Girls Said 5

• Jessica Beal wins.

Point.

Blank.

Period.

• #2, photo 2 is showing a$$... they're going for the a$$.

• the first and second row are the prettiest

• they all have broad shoulders. its not a turn-off. theyre all attractive women

• 1. She's cute. Mostly her body makes her cute because her face is like a 5. So because of her body she goes up to a 7

2. She's pretty. 8/10

3. She's OK looking but I have a feeling that without makeup she's not all that 6.5/10

4. She's OK. 6/10

5. She's not really that pretty but because of the fact she's well kept she looks OK 6/10

Most of the girls on this list were fairly average