What do you think of this fancy dress?

link

I have a good body- better than the model- but don't want to appear like an idiot or show off. It has to begin with S.

What would you think of a guy if you saw him wearing that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda like it a lot I must say. For a fancy dress party it would definitely be a good choice especially if you have a good body <3

• Thanks. Well it's out in town but everyone is doing fancy dress lol

What Girls Said 5

• lol @ you calling a toga a dress.

• thats not a dress that's toga ! I would think nice toga!..if I saw him at toga party any where else though I would think he's kind of strange...

• If it's for a costume party, it's cool, just don't go without underwear

• i'd laugh (internally). there are way better spartacus costumes out there. but it's for fun right? so it works.

• what others are out there? need to order it today.

• Hahaha, it's not a dress. :P

At toga party? Sure, it looks hot. I'm not feeling the gladiator sandals though.

• its not strictly a toga party. Its a mates birthday and we have to dress up with something begining with S, so I thought- (shallow I know, but chance to show off) Spartacus. What would you recommend instead of sandals then?

• Ah, I see.. Something like this. - link

What Guys Said 0