What kind of clothes would be best for a over weight guy to look better

I am in my mid 30's I am very over weight as y'all can see. What is the best style's that make me more appealing to women. I am working hard fixing my insecurity and self confederates. I think cloths help a lot I tend to wear comfort fit blue jeans and bigger t=shirts because the bigger covers my belly better who want to see my belly hanging out my shirt. I find it gross and I am not some dumb slob.

and if you wondering I am the 35 single dad that's always posting

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothing with structured fabrics is extremely flattering. Try to stay away from baggy hoodies and shirts, which tend to cling. Stick with structured coats such as jean jackets, leather jackets, military jackets, or whatever suits your style. These jackets make a long lean line because of the straight inseam under the arms, so it can be very slimming if you have anything you want to hide. Try and stick with clothing that has thicker fabrics and straight seams. This will create more of an up-and-down silouette than a rounded one.

Here are a few examples:

link

link

link

link

link

Good luck! You're just fine as you are, so focus on being happy and feeling great, rather than how you look.

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend is a bit overweight, but I LOVE the way his style makes him look. He always wears dark colored jeans (usually from Fossil) and in the cooler weather, he wears a tucked in Flannel. In the colder weather, he wears a thinner shirt, sometimes t-shirts. ALWAYS tucked into his jeans with a cute belt buckle. Try that :)

• first go for dark colors second and your right always go for bigger clothes not too muche bigger but just avrage OK and good luck dark colors are your frend but can't you go for healthier food and exercise I am sorry I am not jujing it is your life and your free to do what you want with it

• Honestly, stop worrying about your clothes so much and worry more about your weight. I know losing weight is hard, but if you're trying to be more appealing that's the way to go. Clothes can help make a guy more appealing but at the end of the day, a guy who takes care of himself is always gonna win out over a guy that does not. Sorry to be so blunt but that's just the way it is.

• And thanks for answering a question he didn't even ask. Jeesus

• Obviously the man is worried about his appearance and is trying to attract some ladies, I'm just putting it the way it is, calm down.

• dress shirts, anything that makes you look put together and a person of integrity and some importance. No need for whole suits all the time or anything though but no tshirts, you are in your thirties, you aren't a kid

What Guys Said 10

• Not t-shirts. They have no structure, and since you don't either = fail.

Wear something with a collar. I'm guessing fully buttoned shirts aren't your style, but polo shirts that fit (not tight, not baggy, shoulders in the right spot) will give you more structure then a big shapeless t-shirt.

Darker is better for you.

Straighter leg pants are best.

Again, clothes that FIT, not too big, not too small. If your clothes are the right size for you, you look the right size as well.

• Theres nothing specifically to make an overweight person to look better. There are however style of clothing that generally look better than other. Like button down shirts as opposed to metallica t-shirts, maybe wear some kaki shorts with a button down shirt or something. Nothing can go wrong with the kaki shorts.

• Stripes, Dark colors, Get rid of the ball cap seriously if you are bald who cares trying to hide yourself under a cap is just ridiculous.

Plaid and Flannels are pretty good too. Think LUMBER JACK and some of your problems will be solved.

Also Sweat Shirts are okay, but don't let those be your only thing to wear.

• Vertical stripes can help as they make you look taller. Be careful not to fall in the trap many overweight people do when picking out clothes which is actually which is actually wearing clothes that are too BIG for you.

• I'd just go for some exercise. As a goal, exercise until you look good in nearly everything. It will be healthier, you'll feel better and way more energetic and you'll have way more confidence on any level!

• The best solution would be of course, to get into shape. Until then, make sure that your clothes fit. Darker colors are usually better. Stick with vertical stripes, never horizontal.

• lol just buy some ephedra dieting pills and eat healthy. even w/o exercise you will lose weight like crazy

• Checkered shirts are a go :)

• Dress shirts and pants, they make you look sophisticated.

• sporting clothes! and while you're wearing them, go and do some sport :)