Thinking another guy is cute

I have been talking to my Ukrainian boyfriend on Skype and a few days ago I met his friends. One of them made his way to talk to me (without my boyfriend being around) tonight (different time zones) and I think he's cute (he was at his workplace in his suit). His accent's really cute and maybe it's the idea of talking to another guy while the person you are dating is not there.

I mean, I love my boyfriend (I really do), but I just felt a rush. The rush of meeting someone new and feeling excited because the conversation went well. I dunno.

I was wondering if this is normal or is it a sign that I'm falling for someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• So normal. You can get a bit bored after a while. I know what you mean. You love your boyfriend a lot. You'd choose him over the other guy. But it's a nice refreshing change seeing the other guy. Don't do anything with him, but don't worry, it's really normal to think he's cute.

What Girls Said 1

• it means you have a crush on this other guy