Did your eye color change too?

I was checking out pictures from when I was a kid (I uploaded one on my profile) then I had dark blue eyes now they are much grayer and lighter :( , did it happen to you too?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I had pure blue eyes like an ice blue now they are more of a greenish blue with some yellow mixed in. that's because the bluer the eyes the less pigmented they are, dark blue is the least pigmented and so kids often don't have their full pigment yet, so their eyes are likely to be bluer or lighter and their hair is probably lighter too.

What Guys Said 7

• I guess not.. I never paid attention to their color when I was very young, now I have green eyes and probably my eyes were green also before.

But my hair color did change.. I had red hair when I was a kid but now they're brown.. at least that's what other people from my family say to me, maybe they're right as now when I grow a goatee it gets very obvious shades of red.

• Apprently I had grey eyes when I was born but only lasted a couple of months. Dark brown ever since. My hair color did change though. Went from blond, to red, and eventually dark brown.

• Yes it did, also the color of my hair changed, I was almost blond when I was a kid but now its almost black. But you can still see the "remains" of my old hair when I stand under a bright light.

• Yeah, mine did. They were light blue when I was little, now they're green.

• not that I recall...

• Nope they've been the same color they have always been.

• My eyes were light green when I was little. Now they are hazel and sometimes brown

• you forgot to metion the brown smear that's on you're underwear!

What Girls Said 8

• Yep! I was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed little girl, but as I got older my hair darkened to like a light golden brown and my eyes turned green.

• Mine were a brighter blue when I was little. Now they're a tad darker and there's some green and gray in there.

• Yes, after I gave birth...so did my hair color.

Eyes: were dark brown, now: green/hazel

Hair: Reddish-blonde, now: brownish-red...ok, with gray, sort of like Ohio State colors: Red & Gray

• I was born with dark *yet bright* green eyes and they turned like a pastel light green and when I turned 12 they changed to dark brown in over a week, it was really weird..I got sad, then I didn't mind my dark eyes, I got used to them:]

• Nope. Black/brown hair and eyes since I was a wee tacker :)

• no ~ always black ..:-(

• same boring eyecolor since I was a baby :(

• It's pretty common for babies and young children to have blue eyes which darken or lighten or even completely change color as they get older. They change to the "true" color which is what you have now.

My eyes were also blue when I was younger. Now they're blue/gray