Is it bad that I am xs in hollister?

I'm 17 and 5'4"... When I shop in hollister I buy XS tops but they are actually quite baggy, same with the super skinny sweatpants I got XS and they are rather baggy, I also bought some size 0 shorts and they are a bit big... Is this really bad and unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're eating well, at least a couple times a day, you'll probably be okay. Make sure to be eating food that will give you a good vitamin intake and things with a lot of calcium. Spinach has tons of both! Any dark green, really: okra, collards, broccoli. Don't coat them in tons of butter and oils like most people do though. That might make you put on some weight, but will make you feel lethargic and tired. Nuts are also really good. Try snacking on some trail mix (not with too much chocolate) or mixed throughout the day between meals. All of these things will help ensure you're strong enough to prevent injury and ward off illness. If you're eating well, don't worry about your size. If you feel good, you're doing good!

What Guys Said 3

• Long as your bones aren't well defined through your skin, then you're fine, I guess.

• Try an action figurine store!

• You must be really skinny

What Girls Said 5

• if you're eating well and you're healthy,it's not bad.

• don't buy what doesn't fit and you will look better. If you buy pants that look baggy on you, chances are they make you look smaller and will look bad on you. I would suggest trying a different store. Sizes vary by store.

• Eh, you could just have a tiny frame.

• You're only 17. Chances are, you will fill out a little by time you're 21. Back in high school my best friend was a size 0. Fast foward 5 years and she's now a size 5.

• i feel like you might need to gain some weight! that doesn't sound healthy