What is your favorite cologne or perfume that you like to wear?

Mines are

-ise miyake

-calvin klein - The truth

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 3 I go for..

There is cheap body spray that smells like vanilla...it is called Vanilla Fantasy.

and Bath and Body works Warm Vanilla...

And my sort of expensive one.. Vanille Abricot Perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique ...my mom got that for me like 2 or 3 years ago...it was like 85 bucks..it smells like good vanilla...but I don't use it unless I go out. It is expensive for me since I haven't started working..lol. yet..very soon I will though.

I love only Vanilla scents. Only Vanilla.

What Girls Said 11

• calvin klein- (one)summer

It is actually for guys and girls. and my mom bought for me for my birthday and at first I didn't like it because it smelled too much like cologne, but now I love it :)

• abercrombie and fitch fierce and dior shine addict

• Armani Code is my all time fav.

• i wear pink purfume the sweet and flirty kind its smells sweet and flirt why XD

• 24 Faubourg by Hermes

& I LOVE Imperial Majesty by Clive Christian If only I could get my hands on another bottle lol.

• Channel No.5

• Cacharel - amor amor and Marc Jacobs - daisy.

• Prada - candy

• Armani Code

Crystal Noir- Versace

My boyfriend wears all polo big pony fragrances, daily. He always smells good.

link

Also Armani Code for Men smells like heaven too :)

• Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray from Bath And Body Works.

My favorite guy scent is the Marc Ecko "Blue" cologne.

• I forget the brand at the moment for some reason, I like anything to do with water the name of my perfume flavor for lack of a better term is rain kissed leaves, I like natural smells that are still light, I don't like heavy or strong smells

What Guys Said 3

• I got the Armani Code. Usually use it for a date or something intimate. It is strong and manly but not too powerful that it is suffocating and annoying. It is very nice. link

For clubs I use Paco Rabanna's Black XS. link

Very strong so you get noticed more easily (which is what you want on a night out with all those people everywhere).

The one I really want to get and has been in the top of my list, for more formal things like interviews and stuff is this. link

or link

• i've never really ever wore one , just used deodurant

• Driven by Derek Jeter.