Is the reason why I never get asked out because I am unattractive?

I think I am above average and have been told I am beautiful, so what gives? Guys act like they are repulsed by me.

I am kind hearted, intelligent, and a genuine person. I am so confused why no one seems to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as your looks go, as others have said it's impossible to tell without seeing a picture.

Your personality seems good though, tell me do you talk to guys or is the vast majority of your company female? Are you shy or hesitant to try new things? Are you open minded? Do you have overprotective sibilings/parents?

• I am a shy college student. I do have more female friends, but I do try to be friendly with guys around campus and in my classes. however, I usually walk alone and am not constantly surrounded by girls. guys look at me, but they never ever approach me. I smile and laugh. I do not think it's because I am unapproachable.....yet I do not know what the problem is. I feel like I am the only girl who is not actively dating in college. I haven't even been on a date since the start of the school year.

• Yeah it's frustrating. I wish I was more confident, because that would probably help. this one guy and I were flirting and everything and I thought for sure he was going to ask me to hang out, but nothing ever came of it. he never asked for my number or anything and now when we see each other around campus we look at each other and I still feel like there is something there but....i can't be sure.....its difficult not knowing what people are thinking.

• You're just going to have to take a chance, ask him out, the worst he can say is no it's not like he's going to think less of you and as you said you and he aren't really interacting so it's not like you have much to loose.

What Guys Said 3

• you sound nice but the bottom line truth is that questions like this are impossible to answer without a picture of you.

• how do you except to tell

us if your unattractive or

not if we have no idea

what you look like

• post a photo

What Girls Said 1

• Hahaha I used to have the same problem. I talked to a lot of guys about it and you'd be supprised by how many guys are intimitated by beautiful girl. When you go out you'd be supprised by how many guys would sit and stare at you but won't come over and say anything