Do girls like the soft guys?

ok so on the outside I'm not soft at all I'm like 6 ft 3 and really built so I look kinda tough but on the inside I'm actually really soft ha ha do girls like this

Most Helpful Girl

• Well of course! I don't really like the guys who are tough all the way through! (they're harder to chew. :P) Why do you think all the women swoon when the hero in the movies cries? Sensitivity is important to us, because our most prominent hormone, estrogen, is practically an empathy machine. We see hurt, and want to do something. Even if we can't, we feel that we have to do SOMETHING. And when it comes to a guy sharing his feelings and appearing vulnerable, we girls just want to help make you guys strong, not because we think you are weak or something, but because our mothering instincts take over and we want to help.

• I have a girlfriend who is good about that, but when I see some guys in distress at school sometimes, I don't see any girls trying to help make him strong or comfort him? does it happen when women get older. please tell me, because I don't know, and you seem to know.

• Well, the thing is, most girls either don't know what they can do to help, or they feel awkward and like their help won't be accepted. It doesn't always generate a response, but it doesn't go unnoticed. There was a guy I knew who got his fingernail bent completely backward, and all the girls were fawning over him, and I would have, but I felt really awkward about it.

What Girls Said 4

• you are set! if you can be sensitive enough to hear her out when something is bothering her or to talk about something bad that is going on in your life then you'll appeal to her inner motherly side and you'll score points but then if you add being tough on the outside you have just put the icing on the cake because every girl loves feeling protected.. keep it up!

• If you look like a bulldog but act like a teddy bear, girls will pretty much love that.

• yes. being in touch with your emotions is a very good thing.

• Yes yes. Women with brains like nice guys, not bad boys :)

What Guys Said 1

• Girls love that. You are TALL-they love that, touch looking -they love that- and you have a heart-they love that.