Girls, do you think whenever an attractive woman looks at you she's 'sizing you up?'

And trying to see if you are prettier than she is and if you'll be a threat?

I've heard this is what attractive women do to each other. True or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, because looks are 80% of what matters to guys. It's not a secret. I can like an attractive woman as a person and even be cool with being friends with her, but I do know that more attractive women are going to get the most desirable guys.

• Do you ever view her as a threat who may take guys away from you?

• Sort of. You know that she will get more male attention than you, but if she's nice and fun, it doesn't really matter because having enjoyable friends is as nice as having male attention.

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all. I'm not that insecure. If she's giving me a disgusted look, I'll think, "What's her problem?" But if she's just looking at me, my mind is more likely to go to "She likes my dress!" rather than "OMG she's sizing me up!"

• And as for me looking at other women, I'm more often admiring their fashion or how pretty they are than judging them (I rarely think "She's ugly" "She looks like a slut" or "She's going to steal my man"). I tend to keep the mindset that there are women prettier than I. If my man is so easily stolen away, he was never mine in the first place and I don't want him. So no, I don't size other women up as competition.

• I don't find it strange or intimidating at all. It just reassures me that what I'm wearing is worth the glimpses. I know I'm not ugly so I'm not worried.

I sound conceded. Whoops.

• it's not unusual to look at others to check their style/clothing

i think, my guyfriends does that too (-_^)

• Do you ever think 'she's prettier than me" or 'good she's not as attractive as I am?'

• blond foreigners with blue eyes and all that

are lucky, let's just say it like that (-_^)

there are some peoples style I don't

quite agree with, yes, but I think all people

have their own charm =)

• No, I don't think that.

What Guys Said 2

• They are so self conscious I'm sure it enters some of their heads.

• I doubt it. Attractive women don't care because they KNOW they're hot. This will happen when girls see an more attractive woman. THOSE are the one's who are doing ths sizing up. The attractive ones will be more comfortable with their place in the social hierrarchy.