Underneath your clothes.

Girls what do you prefer when it comes to guys underwear? What are your favorites that you've come across?

Guys what do you prefer when it comes to girls underwear? What are your favorites that you've come across? This can also include lingerie (garter belts, stockings, etc...).

Most Helpful Guy

• i like girls that match there bras and panties

and I wear boxers =)

• THANK YOU! Goddd...it's about time someone thought the same. I was having this discussion with my chick friends and they thought I was a weirdo for not being able to mismatch -- it just looks bad damnit.

• Yea it does like even tho people don't see it

its still important to match

like a girl shouldnt wear like a leopard bra with red panties

What Guys Said 17

• Stockings look yummy on the right pair of female legs ;-) but I'm not a lingerie fetishist. Satin and silk doesn't do much for me because there isn't much of it in plus sizes, and I like girls who have *plenty* to squeeze! ;-)

Coloured cotton looks good, and it's reportedly comfortable, and a big girl in boxer shorts looks *mouthwatering* if she has good legs - which most big girls do! Anything that shows off the lovely curves of those hips and thighs has my attention! And loose and comfortable looks sexier than tight and restricting.

For myself, I've traded boxers for briefs after too many unfortunate situations caused by my junk having too much "freedom". (ie never ride a horse, dirt bike, or ATV with boxers! Don't play dodge ball, cricket, or such in boxers either. You can wreck your stuff!)

Greg

• I have a huge fetish for girls stockings. I like girls lingerie with lace. I like bikini panties, because I like the string over the girl's hipbone: as opposed to a strip of fabric in regular panties. I like thongs too. But surprisingly I don't like G-strings.

I like girls lingerie where the fabric is very thin or lace itself such that I can see the girl's pubic hair underneath.

• I only wear boxers, briefs are way too constricting to the point that they actually really hurt, like no more babies type of hurting.

Hottest thing girls could wear are probably boy-shorts aka booty shorts. Thongs are also nice, but booty shorts are soo hot, like makes their ass look even hotter than normal, and also makes their p**** really really hot looking, totally flattens out their vaginal area!

• I haven't worn anything besides boxers since I was like 10 years old lol.

I think tighty whities are gross, they are way to tight and there isn't any breathing room!

As for girls I like them when they wear different colored underwear, they don't have to match, but as long as they coordinate or compliment each other then that's totally cool by me :P

• I like to see a girl match. satin is very nice to see. a satin pair of bikini's or thongs is very nice when matched with a garter belt and some stockings. Also a babydoll is very cute and sexy too.

I wear boxer briefs all the time.

• OMG you wear matching underwear. I am quite possibly in love with you.

Besides the matching, I think they are called cheekies or something. But they are shorter lace boyshorts.

• ...honestly, is it that rare to find chicks who wear matching underwear? Haha, wow, I figured most girls would want to match.

• You are the first that I know that does it regularly.

• stocking, booty shorts, thongs don't do anything for me on a girl. I actually told all my g/fs I had when they were a thong and we were getting hot, wasn't going to happen because of it

• me personally I like boy shorts I think its really sexy and cute all in one

and I also perfer nothing on at all LOL

• Girls should wear what they like best. I'm sure they will be hot no matter what they wear underneath.

• I do prefer g-string or what ever,but I haven't come across any..lukn 4ward 2..

• I love stockings and garters on a girl. Also bikini panties or black camisoles.

• I like boxers but it depnds on waht I'm doing and I playings soccer or baseball? then ummm boxerbriefs or briefs gotta hold em or they hurt

• WOW.. wearing matching bra and panties, lingerie, stockings, garter belts, and etc is very sexy! I wear boxers and have flirted with the idea to go to boxer briefs but am unsure.

• Go for the boxer briefs...if you got something to support, they work wonders because you don't have to pick left or right like you have to with boxers..also, I suggest getting a top entry pouch instead of a side entry...it's more versatile for righties and lefties as well as when the mood strikes, you don't have fabric gripping your dick when you're trying to get some blood to it...anyway, hope all goes well..

• when it comes to a girl, I'd find preference in some bikini panties or a thong, perhaps going along with a bustier. When it comes to a guy, I'd rather briefs, girls' bikini panties, or nothing at all

• i love boxers and when it comes to girls I would rather like to see them in stokings lol I feel it looks quite sexy:P

• I love it when girls wear boyshorts or boxers. Something very sexy and seductive about them.

• Frenchies , For Girls

Boxers, For Boys

We All Need to conform !

What Girls Said 16

• boxers on guys is so hot. I like it when there are cute cartoons on them lol.

• gray boxer briefs.

• i prefer guys in boxers then all their junk isn't being held hostage lol

• Dark colored boxer briefs are so very sexy :).

• i prefer boxers on guys.

i like to wear boyshorts or french knickers.

• I agree I like to wear boyshirts

and

i like guys to wear boxers or boxer briefs!!

very sexy!!

• boxers on guys---definitely. :)

• i HATE briefs! Boxers rule!

• lol well all the guys I like seem to wear briefs for some reason. But I find boxers are the sexiest.

• Anything Victoria Secrets lingerie, boy shorts, thongs & lace ect <333333333333

• lol. boxers ;D

• boxers or boxer briefs

• Boxers, with bikini and tighty-whities underneath. For girls, tacky, unmatchiness is cool and awesome. I would go further and make it look like a game cosplay.

• Boxer's are nice. I don't like silk though, it looks cheesy. And what's with some of those designs? K.I.S.S.

• HEY NOW I love my silk playboy bunny boxers lol

• Playboy! Ah! It doesn't cheesier than that. (Well, maybe red hearts on white boxers)

• BOXERS

• I love tangas,boyshorts, bikinis and boxies. not really thongs.

I'm very creative with my panties (patterns colors styles) not so much with bras though.

=] and I like coordinating colors =] not matching all the time...cuz I'm not a matchy matchy girl.

• i'm from New Zealand and satin boxers on guys are a BIG no no,

I love Jockeys, which are the tighter cotton type boxers. Check them out...image google "dan carter jockeys" and enjoy... :)

I'm pretty sure this is a common fave for us Kiwi girls :)