Guys: DO you like being called "Cute"?

If a girl calls you cute instead of like hot,sexy and all that stuff, and you know she was attracted to you would you still be annoyed, cause it's not "manly" lol?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I take anything I can get. :P

• I wouldn't say that I minded it, but I'd definitely rather be called a lot of other things. It isn't particularly manly, no.

• Its a compliment how could I not like it. As long as I knew she was attracted to me and I wasn't cute in the same way she would view a puppy... its not demasulinating imo if you know where you stand with her

• I like anything. Cute, hot, sexy, anything is fine :)

• No I don't.

• of course, she has to mean it though

• I see no reason not to like it.

• It is fine if she calls me cute, as long as that is not the only adjective she calls me by. My girlfriend says I look cute some times, but also called me handsome, strong and hot, and other more manly attributes. If cute were all I got... then I would feel like a big plush animal or something.

What Girls Said 2

• nope I don't mind being called cute and keep my manly on cheek

• So if you don't like to be called cute What would you rather be called besides hot, sexy?