Women what do you think of men wearing stylish boots?

do you think it's too much for men to be wearing stylish boots that are a little flashy? Something like this say as an example of what comes to mind for me. link

or do these boots look better link

Most Helpful Girl

• I love those :)

I'm a bit weird, though.

I'm the type that likes link that kind of thing, haha. I'd wear those...

What Girls Said 13

• I usually don't pay attention to people's shoes esp a guys's but I've seen guys wear different styles in SF so its not a shocker

• I wouldn't mind as long as their not UGG's...please don't do that because lately men have found that quite "fashionable" ...and its NOT

• They are pretty stylish in a New York way.Theyre nice.

• I don't mind

• No, they're like military boots. I like em.

• I like boots & like to see guys wearing boots. But the boots you offer is a little boring, I mean no more stunning things in it...

• Of course I love it! worn like this: lookbook.nu/look/2870855-who-let-the-dogs-out

• yes I might like those boots even better than the one's I linked lol. Don't understand though how women differ on this in such radical extremes. Some love it and others assume you're gay or something if you wear boots.

• Well, I really like when a guy has style and I think I depends where you live wether or not you're assumed gay. But I think when women assume someone is gay because he's well dressed and they discover he isn't it's a plus :) So you should ware them!

• maybe he's gay but I never know

• I like them..I personally think their sexy. There's nothing better than a guy being able to present himsel well, as well as also being a little fashionable and stylish too.

• keep it to motorcycle riding boots or we'll think you're interested in men

• by we do you mean yourself? I think where you live and what type of environment you're around may have a big effect on people's answers to this. Just my thought.

• true, but you asked a forum where people from all over can answer, so I gave you the general answer for the people I know. I assumed that's what you wanted since it's what you asked.

• Eh I've seen some guys wear that, doesn't catch my eyes too quickly. I guess they're "okay"

• Nice boots. ;) I like when men take car of how they look

• Its cute

What Guys Said 3

• I wore a pair much like that for years. I think they looked great. I will go looking for another pair now!

• I think you're update is a better choice. Less is more I think for boots. I don't really care for the zipper look though. I stick to slip on boots or a chukka style. They are understated and not "flashy". But then again I don't really want to be flashy.

• "hitman boot" ...hilarious