How to make my hips smaller?

My hips are big, and I graduate next month, I need to fit in my dress, any help? I'm during cardio twice a week, and ballet once a week. My hips are 40"

No, my mom wants me to wear the dress, I mean my doctor told me gaining twenty pounds would be a good idea, I like how I look, it's just my mom wants me to wear that dress. Also, I only drink water, and I hardly eat fast food, I'm allergic to caffeine

Most Helpful Guy

• why make them smaller? bigger is a lot more attractive. more feminine looking

What Guys Said 3

• theres no way to decrease your hip size you can decrease your waist line though with proper diet and exercise

• Big hips are sexy

• dont.big hips are sexy.

What Girls Said 4

• Do cardio at least 4 times a week.

Change your diet,

-eat more fruits and vegetables

-more whole grains

-drink plenty of water (minus the soda)

-cut down on greasy/fatty foods.

• i think that you shouldn't try to change it. is this a dress that is old and your body has changed or are you trying to just make yourself smaller?

• well I would say don't wear the dress if you can't fit into it, it should be about what you want and not what she wants

• Well if your hips are build with fat you can work it out, but if you have big hips because of your bone structure then you're pretty much doomed.