Do girls expect guys to have nice hair or style it?

or can a guy get away with making sure that its laying flat and not going crazy, and keeping it clean obviously without styling it? what styles look good to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind if a guy doesn't style his hair. As long as it's a good cut and you keep it neat and clean, you don't have to style it.

I generally like the super short, military cuts. If you're going to put gel in it, I like when you comb the gel through and stick the front up. link

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I do.

I really dislike greasy or dusty hair on males.

So, I prefer if thier hair is well kempt..I do my hair..do yours to lol.

• I agree with proudtexasgirl

As long as it's presentable and clean I'm fine with whatever

I know of a couple of guys who do take really good care of their hair though(they're straight). They deep condition regularly and use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners, mostly cause they're surrounded by girls(sisters).

I don't expect that though. Due to my curly hair however, I do take care of mine

• Expect to have nice hair? Of course. Expect it to be styled daily? No. Messy hair every once in a while is a turn on, well at least for me, because it show your "chill" side.

• It all depends on the guy. If you are the type of guy who can roll out of bed with messy hair and still look sexy with it then no, you don't need to style it at all. Other than that, yes a guy's hair should be kept well and not necessarily in a style, but groomed. Styling is a major plus!

• I like messy hair :)

• Yes. Everything guys expect of girls I expect of guys.

What Guys Said 0