Girls do care more about how they look than guys care.

Girls do care more about how they look than guys care...even though guys are the ones that are supposed to be attracted to them.

You mostly see girls calling other girls ugly or pretty...but almost never seeing guys saying..omg, that guy is so ugly..or that guy is so pretty.

It is like we focus more on visuals than dudes at this point.

Believe me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's absolutely true that other women are the reason that women feel so pressured to use (lots of) makeup, and to be so obsessed with fashion and appearance, because other women are so quick to cut them down for any little flaw. And while there ARE some shallow guys out there, most guys are much more relaxed, and would prefer the girl to be more natural and real. We know you have flaws, and that we do too, and we don't expect you to be some Photoshopped-perfect magazine model every day of your life.

Girls need to learn to be much less harsh about other girls, and to care less about what other girls think of their appearance. You'd all be so much happier that way, and so would we.

What Guys Said 8

• I belive it. I was watching an interview before and the girl said something along the line of "when we are dressed up in public it's to show the other girls that we are better looking than the others."

for guys depending on what they are into it can be cars, guns, computers or other toys that they can show off.

• I don't know about everyone but you're pretty damn fine for someone who's 81 ;D

• It's true. I've always said this. =)

• Why should we care about how guys look ? I mean, they have no boobs and stuff. Guys are just guys. They drink beer with us. But rest assured, we keep saying "wow this girl is pretty/ugly" ;)

• lol, I know..but I figured that I think girls have an issue here. We shouldn't care..but we somewhat obsess over things like that.

• At 81 years old, yeah, it's about time ;)

• its just that if we did that we would been seen as gay whereas if a woman calls another woman ugly ,it is seen as ok.

• Yeah. I buy that. But then, girls are generally MUCH nastier to other girls than guys would ever think to be. And despite all of that when people think of "sexism" they think of guys being nasty to girls.

• I do not even see a question here

• We were clearly talking about tacos and burritos.

• I love looooove tacos (hairy and hairless ones)

• I do. Girls are *viscious* when it comes to tearing down other girls.

Someone somewhere once defined a misogynist as A man who hates women, almost as much as women hate other women.

Somewhere else on GAG today, a girl told the story of how her best friend kept telling her that she wasn't interested in this guy, (that the QA had a crush on) right up until the point where her best friend and the crush started dating.

That sums up girls attitudes to other girls, for me. Even their best friend gets stabbed in the back.

Guys on the other hand, have a phrase : Bros before hos.

What Girls Said 1

• Kind of. I think we might be harsher on looks than most guys are. Prime example: A coworker of mine was telling me about this girl he started dating and talking about how pretty and beautiful she was. I was expecting a model, like a Lauren London lookalike or something. When I finally saw her, I was underwhelmed because to me she was average, but then that just let me know that hey I'm the one with the ridiculously high standards and harshly judging this girl. He sees her beauty and likes her, and I'm over here thinking that she ain't sh*t because she doesn't look like a model. lol

• Real beauty is in the eyes of beholder, dear

• LOL Exactly.

• I think that women by nature judge other women against unrealistic examples such as models in photoshopped media. Men don't really do that. We like what we see there, but we don't measure "real" women against it.