Do you find men in western gear attractive?

I like to wear my belt buckles and stetson hat with my boots out to the bar and around yet I always get dirty looks from guys and attention from women but I don't know if its the right attention so I am asking the women does this look work for you or am I doing myself more harm than good in the dating world? I do know how to ride a horse have driven a tractor and know what it means to be a country boy even though I am living in the city now so its not just a dress up thing

Most Helpful Girl

• well there's an expression out there about being "all hat and no cattle"

i think its pretty cool that you're into the lifestyle tho I like the belt buckle and boots look

and yeah I'm from the west and there is nothing like a man wearin' a steston

it can be very sexy

especially on a cowboy

but like I said as long as its not all hat and no cattle :oP

• As I said I've worked a farm know how to work the machines, now how to rope and ride but with the way things are where I live I had to come into the city to work and live for now

• Well montana anonymous friend request me if you want too

• thanks for the invite cowboy :o) just been a little too busy lately to be flirting with cowboy cute-sters from canada ;o)

What Girls Said 5

• mix the styles-take some cowboy details and mix them with more trendy or classic clothes. the dandy project is a wonderful source of inspiration for that link

• Oh yes I definitely do :P with the hat, boots, belt buckles, the whole get-up lol god... it's so hot lol I want a cowboy to come whisk me away any day.

• I'm accepting applications, can you ride side saddle?

• Noop never been on a horse in my life lol aww your from Canada though, such a long long way, I'm from England in the UK, ah well... maybe there's a cowboy near by.

• NO! Sorry but it's a definite no

• nope!

• Not my taste.

What Guys Said 0