Guys do you like almost butt length hair?

...on a girl..

a little bit shorter than butt length, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she takes care of it, I love long hair. I rarely see it that long though. When I do, the girl usually has biker dreadlocks going on.

What Guys Said 15

• Hair as long as a butt? I don't think that is a universal standard of measurement, seeing as there are a variety of butts in the world...

• No. It's a little much...

• Most girls can pull it off. The color, and length of your hair greatly depends on how the rest of you looks like. You can try different colors, styles, lengths, and maybe ask you friends, and even guy friends what they think. That way you will get a better idea on what hair suits you best.

• I love it when a girl's hair tapers a little bit below the scapula. So "butt length" isn't my preference but it's fine.

As long as her hair isn't shorter than mine that's good too.

• I think it's a bit much. I usually prefer a little below the shoulder.

• I don't mind as long as it looks good on her! :P

• Depends, but I think it would be hot

• Sure thing but I don't care about hair length.

• LOVE

• love it. long flowing hair is crazy pretty on a female

• Damn straight I do..it's Hot!..however shorter is OK and longer...actually..I just like females and their hair!...(:

• Yea. But any hair length is A OK with me.

• yes . this is nice on a girl.

• My perfect length for a girl is to her mid back. If it's covering her butt, then how would I see that gorgeous ass of hers ;)

• Oh yeah that's hot. But really any hair length is fine. It's not really a huge deal to most men. Everyone has their preference. Like I don't like most girls with really short hair, because most don't have the head shape or the looks to pull it off.

What Girls Said 5

• If it's healthy looking and not scraggly and damaged, like a lot of chicks with long hair have, then it's attractive. But healthy, mid back length hair beats hair that is dead, scraggly and fine and happens to be at the butt

Very few chicks with hair that long have healthy hair at that point

• awesome, almost like Rapunzel lol :)

• longest I ever went and would ever go is hip-length

• hair that long is trashy, and no one can have hair that long that's not crazy damaged.

• I love long hair on females. (;