Do you girls like to wear pencil skirts?

Do you girls like to wear pencil skirts? I'm just curious what girls think about them because I really like how they look. So do you like wearing them, do you have any favorite color/kind, and when was the last time you wore one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I wear them weekly with high heels and have them in a variety of colors :)

What Girls Said 7

• They're okay. I got one for formal day at school, so I wore it then, and then again in Mexico in February for the formal suppers on the resort. The one I have is black. I've only wore it twice but I find that I don't often have to attend a formal event (a formal thing is probably the only thing I'd wear it to, I don't wear any skirts to school). Honestly, I don't really look that good in them because, well, I barely have any curves at all, plus they're a bit on the uncomfortable side and pretty difficult to walk in. Personally, I would rather wear a looser skirt, but even then I would rather wear a dress or something else over a skirt. Hope I helped :)

• Yes, but I like the dresses with the pencoil skirt bottoms. They are great for women with curves :D red is my favorite color

• I don't really mind them, although I pretty somewhat looser skirts. And I prefer dresses to skirts any day, so I don't wear skirts often.

• I don't mind them. I've never actually worn them. I'm more of the sporty/grungy type but occasionally I'll dress up in the linen and lace and wear that type of stuff...occasionally

• i hav a black one that I wear for school and I want some more in fun colors, by pencil skirts how long do you mean?

• not particularly. they tend to look good on taller girls.

• No, not really. They look strange on me...I like looser/shorter-than-a-pencil-skirt skirts.

What Guys Said 0