Can I change my enitire appearance over the summer?

OK well, I'm like 180 lbs and 5ft6'(pretty fat) and I just cut my hair to medium. I am super pale, and have pimples. :O yikes that sounds pretty bad, but people always tell me I have a pretty face. This summer I'm going on a strict fruits/veggie, some meats, and water diet, already working on washing my face everyday, hope my hair grows out, and I'm going to be running around with friends all summer. I want to completely change my appearance and see if any of my friends recognize me when school comes back. So,do you think its possible to completely change my appearance in one summer?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! it completly is possible, I myself have been able to increase my weight by 20 lbs a week, and I mean muscle weight not just fat and this was good for me because I used to weight over 150 lbs being 5'10 (for a guy that is pretty skinny) so yeah that totally changed my life :) now I am 180 lbs (only 15% fat) and 6'0" so yeah I don't see why it can't go the other way around for you (losing weight) but it is going to be tough believe me specially if you are not used to excersice or work out, but it is going to be totally worth it :) Though the primary reason I was able to accomplish such a dramatic change with my body is because I had a personal trainer and that dude helped me a LOT and he was worth every penny. If you really want to make this dramatic change so that nobody at school recognices you, you would have to do much more than just going on a diet or running with your friends. I would recommend going to a Gym to make sure you lose weight from every part of your body by working out, but if you don't really want to or don't have the money, you could at least do some excersices at home, the excersices would vary depending on where exactly you want to lose weight (i.e your arms, butt, legs, stomach, etc...)... If you wanted to try this I could even help you out by giving you some tips or actually making a personalized routine for you, so yeah if you are interested just send me a message :)

What Guys Said 4

• Sure, you could drop 20 lbs or so over the summer and work out, it will make you look like a different person. Letting your hair grow out, and taking care of te pimples...you'll grow out of that anyway.

• Eat more feat, less fruit, lots of non starchy vegetables. Carbs depend on activity levels.

How many hours a day are you going to work out?

• Of course you can. The hardest part is actually sticking with the program.

• you can lose a maximum of 2 pounds per week

meaning about 8 pounds per month

start going to the gym as well since gaining muscle increases your metabolic rate causing you to burn more fat

you will definitely change your appearance but its still going to take a lot more work than one summer unfortunately

• I have lost gain and lost 10 lbs in one week o.O but that is thanks to depression...

• thats not possible because that would mean you burned 35,000 calories in one week

you have to check your weight first thing in the morning since my weight in the morning will be 165 but by the end of the night I can sometimes weigh 172

you can lose more than 2 pounds the first week but that's more due to losing water weight from not working out before

What Girls Said 6

• YuP But its gonna take more than just the summer hun, I started dieting and excersizing in January to be ready for the summer but not quite there yet, I'm 5'3 I was 185 in the begining of January and Today I'm 166 ish I go to the gym 4 to f5days a week for about an hour, I mean I still feel fat but I fir better into my clothes and I'm getting more copmliments from people, For the diet I won't like started this pill from a weightloss dr called phetetamine, it surpreses your hunger alot! for like 2 or 3 weeks after that I really don't work but that's what jumped started my motivation to loose more and more, As for pimples I'm have a lot of acne too :( I've been trying the products from acne,org, I saw alotttttt of good reviews on YouTube I only have two weeks of using the poduct but so far I like it, Well good luck hun! Stay motivated!

• I think its possible to have a transformation and it seems like you are on the right track.

I would recommend logging your food on "caloriecount.com" which is an AWSOME site that helps you keep track of your calories/sugar/fat, etc and will really help you in your transformation quest.

• Sure. But just make sure you deal with you're self esteem issues as well. You really don't sound bad at all.

• It's possible to change that much. I think a huge difference is possible, it'll just take a lot o work and effort. Think about changing your style and makeup and hair too if you want to look really different. I'll say that I did a lot of changing over the summer before sixth form, and as of now I'm no longer recognizable to anyone that new me more than 4 years ago.

• Yeah it is possible I lost 70 pounds in half a year through the Atkins diet but I was crazy motivated. As long as you keep that up and don't skip meals (you have to eat like 3-4 small meals a day) it should work :) you will be so much happier

• You can make anything possible as look as you stick to it! Never give up ! And even if something looks tempting, FORGET IT. Good luck to you! Hope all works out :)