What should I do with my hair?

i have really long wavy hair and I was wondering if I should better wear it straight or in big curls? do you think it is too long? should I cut it a bit? link

Most Helpful Girl

• No don't cut it! Your hair looks very pretty.,Unless you want it short/er. My hair is a bit shorter than yours and for some reason guys love girls with long hair, my boyfriend loves it.(He likes me when short hair too, but I know he weak point is my long hair :P) .You could cut your ends a bit,It will make your hair healthier and it would look better. When I want something different I change my hair color, sometimes a cut really really short but my hair grows back within months.While is growing I get haircuts that go with the length of my hair at the moment. I've done probably it every 2,3 years when I get tired of the long hair. Changes feel good :).

What Guys Said 4

• Cut and shape it more, but leave it to your shoulders. Your hair should be in a rounded, soft sort of style, not long and flying away.

• Normally I'm happy with shoulder length way hair but your hair should be an inch or two longer than your shoulders. :) And you have a beautiful face. Love the dimples.

• It's perfect the way it is, please don't change it.

• I like it.

What Girls Said 5

• i really like your hair :)

i would do big curls... volumize it a bit. I think that would shape your face nicely.

• Trim it about 1-2 inches, cause you have dead/split ends. Your hair is gorgeous though, it just needs a little touch up and maintenance, cause the ends are scraggly.

Wear it naturally, but I bet it'd look good whether you curl it or straighten it haha

• don't cut it short. maybe trim it and get long layers and definitely I think big curls would suit you although your natural hair is lovely :)

• i like that texture. I would cut off maybe 2 inches and get long layers. long hair is pretty but it should be styled to have more body. it will still look very long just fuller, healthier, and more sophisticated. but your hair is very lovely! keep it .

• Put huge curls in it! I love the length and way it is already though.