Girls how many times have you dyed your hair?

I'm only talking about if it was at least half your hair like these link link link or your whole head of hair.

• Never
  • Once
  • Twice
  • Three times
  • Four or more times
Guys can answer too, if they want too.
Have you ever dyed your hair to a completely different color and regretted it right away?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never dyed my hair or highlighted it or anything.

What Girls Said 23

• I died my hair once, for Halloween a simple wash in wash out red that was meant to last two weeks max. SIX MONTHS later, I was still rocking a ginger look because it just wouldn't come out fully. It finally took weeks of daily soaking in lemon juice and chamomile and using a really abrasive shampoo for my blond to come back but my hair color has never been exactly the same as it was before(it's about a shade or two darker), which is common apparently especially with natural blondes and I love my hair color now so I'm just going to let it be. Despite my mother and hairdresser both trying time and again to get me to dye it...

• What color do your mom and hairdresser want you to dye it?

• My mum wants me to go back to the platinum blond I was when I was really little. My hairdresser thinks that I'd be cool red.

• On the first day of school in August I dyed all of my hair, it was supposed to be a honey auburn, it turned bright orange/red. I regretted it because it wasn't the color I was expecting nor wanted. Everybody else loved it though (girls atleast) the guys I knew thought I looked to different. After awhile I got some natural highlights and the color got darker . So now it's a brown orange, then my roots grew out (almost black brown), so I got a gradient thing going on that looks pretty cool ^-^

My first and most likely last time, there's not a whole lot I want to do or can do w/o looking ghetto (am black)

• I did it red when I was like ... 13/14 I can't really remember. It wasn't a great look for me.

Since then I kind of veered away from dying my hair and didn't have it done again until about 5 months ago when I had it dyed ombre style.

• I feel like I'm among the minority of people who have never colored their hair. When I was younger I sort of wanted to try it but my mom wouldn't let me. By the time I left for school, I didn't want to do it. I like my hair color and don't think coloring it would add anything to it. Plus I doubt I would look that good with any other color.

• Other than using the colored hair spray around Halloween time, I've never colored my hair. I love my natural hair color, and I couldn't keep up with getting my hair colored routinely.

• Lots. I've had a whole head of purple before.

Currently it's my natural brown and then the front half/bangs area is blond. Planning to do it white and pink again this summer. I've had it blond, green, blue, red, purple, pink, white, etc.

• So, so many times, too many to count. Everything but blonde

• I love girls who dyed their hair in some different colors and I hate dyed blonde hair. Why I haven't meet you some years ago?

• I think 4 times but people can't tell because I lighten it a little bit but id only dye my hair like the first 2 links

• More than 50. I'm addicted to the unnatural creamy colored crack.

• I've only died my hair twice so far...a long...time ago.

• I've never had anything done to my hair color. Not even highlights. So I have virgin hair.:p

• More than 3 times

• I've dyed my hair red about 4 times. Then I removed the red, and that resulted in a weird ginger/caramel color.. Then dyed it red again. But now it's a reddish brown, but I want to dye it again because I want it to be just dark brown.

• @Update

I never regretted it, I LOVED the red. But my school decided VERY recently that is was a MAJOR distraction. I complained about it for ages. Then some guy dyed his hair bright pink for charity, 'Shave or dye' He was given special permission from the principal. And...I kept staring at his head during Math...THEY WERE RIGHT! I was very annoyed..lol

• In high school I don't think the biggest distraction would have been the guy with pink hair, lol.

• firetruck red when I was 16ish, and right now, dip-dyed.

• highlights red - (1)

light brown (2)

Purple tint(3)

but I only did it for an occasion like a wedding ... but now I just like to keep it natural dark brown

• Maybe 10 and I won't be dying it anymore.

• C once blond and once dark red the red was hot

• yes I regret it whene I died it blond the color was not what ssemed in my head so it was acompl disaster

• 5 times but I've never regretted it at once

• 2 times my entire life. I'm going to dye it soon though

• Never. Too scared it'd ruin my hair & it's a lot of upkeep to me.

• I have never dyed my hair.

• i did it about three times...because I tried to streak it with that awful drugstore bleach, it looked so bad, so they dyed it back to my natural color but then that faded too so I had to do it again. yeah my hair was weird toned for a long time so I ended up cutting it the shortest I ever had it (for me this is a little above my shoulders)

man I am glad that stuff is gone. I want to get it professionally highlighted but I'm scared.

• I always do my whole head of hair when I dye it. I've dyed it twice. Once I went fully blond, then I went to a burgundy red.

What Guys Said 1

• Ive did it once Never again will I do it again lol.