Most Overrated Clothing Brands?

What do you think are the most overrated clothing brands?

Mine:

Juicy Couture

Hollister

Abercrombie & Fitch

House of Derion (sp?)

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure how mall brands can be overrated. I mean obviously they're nothing special. Is it not obvious? Hey guess what, a t-shirt from the mall with the brand name written on it is not actually an awesome piece of clothing. Like they're not sitting back in headquarters going 'the people with no self confidence who want a huge logo on a t-shirt that tells other people 'its cool' because they don't know how to dress otherwise, lets really hit the ball out of the park on quality, excellent hand stitch work on the seams etc.'

But I'll pick on emporio armani anyway.

You know, most 'designers' have a bunch of brands. High end armani stuff is gorgeous (though super expensive). Low end armani stuff you're really over paying for the armani involvement. And emporio armani?

Armani actually has no involvement in emporio armani. Its an entirely different operation that just pays money to armani to have the right to print 'emporio armani' all over their crap.

What Guys Said 7

• To be perfectly honest it seems like every brand is overrated. Especially designer brands.

• Abercombie, definitely. Their sh*t sucks ass. It's all super bland with a big boring logo on it.

Don't know the other ones really. Never bothered with them.

• Ed hardy is definitely overated.the cloths cost a lot and yet the fabric is so cheap.its total bull to chargr 50bucks for a tshirt with fake diamonds

• I've had blue abercrombie fabric lose its color very quickly. And Eddie Bauer also makes a lot of low quality jackets.

• Armani for sure.

They are so insolent to the point they even admit their products are manufactured in China, but still they sell even flawed products for spectacular prices - 150$ for a regular GREY cotton T-shirt.. and over 250$ for a regular synthetic jacket.. you really gotta be kidding me...

I have never even considered to buy branded clothes.. but it really surprises me that there actually are some people who buy them... my best guess is that half of their brain is missing...

• Any place that ask for more than 20 for a tee shirt.

• G-Star Raw is pretty overrated

What Girls Said 12

• I can't help but believe that the more expensive a piece of clothing/brand the better the quality which equals the cut, material, dye, wear etc. juicy is overrated I agree, but only because the designs are awful. You may want to add American apparel to that list, but imo you really are paying for quality, long lasting clothing.

I think Hollister, A&F, jack wills and any other plain but expensive brand is for people that only wear the basics and think they might as well buy the more expensive brands since they have the money.

• Everything is overrated thanks to all the advertising hype

• A&F/Hollister. Basically the same brand, and they have absolutely nothing special to offer. Biggest waste of money.

• Hollister

Abercrombie & Fitch

• True Religion Jeans

$500 dollars for a pair of jeans with holes in them, seriously?

• Abercrombie

• Abercrombie. However it used to be the STUFF back when I was a teen (in like the late 90s/early 2000's). It's just crap & over priced now. And tiny! OMG their stuff could fit a 7 year old in the women's dept.

• Hermes

Armani

LaCoste

• Hollister and Abercrombie

• Hermes

• Aeropostale and Hollister, there is nothing special to it. And where I live every one wears it. Clothes are suppose to make you look good, feel good and express yourself. I don't like these two brands because every thing is the same about it. Also It's name is spattered all over the clothing that you are wearing, I don't care for that, I don't like words on my clothing.

• Abercrombie & Fitch and Louis Vuitton.