Meeting girls in the library....Should you still dress to impress?

Well right now I'm doing a lot of reports at uni and then I will have to start studying for my exams. I'm always seeing girls in the library that I would like to begin speaking to (one in particular) but because I'm in the library all the time I decided to dress more comfortably. Just like a pair of converses with a casual sweater but I always wear jeans. I would still like to look somewhat decent. Do girls still look at how well a guy is dressed when he approaches her even if they are just in the uni library studying all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I'm such an avid reader and become very engaged in my studies that I'd probably be annoyed if anyone approached me in the library lol. But if he did I probably would take in account how he was dressed.. it doesn't need to be fancy though, it's just a library

• well I wouldn't approach you if I can see you're engaged in your studies. if you're just taking a break or chilling in the library that's another story.

• oh well then yeah

• no, I like it when guys look comfy. I spend a lot of time at the library and really get comfortable, so I get wearing stuff you can sit and study in without too much annoyance.

• Sounds nice. :) What a cute place to meet someone. I would love that.

• Not to change the subject or anything, and not that I was perving either, but did they get your age wrong on this site? There is no way your 28! You look younger.

• Go for it. :) I want to see your face, Mr. 23-but-looks-16. :)

• Haha. Request sent.

What Guys Said 2

• You should never dress to impress anyone else but yourself.

• You should always dress to impress no matter where you go.