Suggestions on clothing. Mens answers only!

Any suggestions as to what clothing you think would look best on me? Photos on my profile, and I'm 6 feet tall. Any type of clothing you can think of! :)

I'm just now starting to wear a lot of sundresses! Link a picture of one you think would be nice :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• what effect do you want? What looks best depends on the response you want. you have height which is something many girls are looking for so that is set. what else?

• Well sounds like you don't want to believe that..but you would look good in about anything..the key is that you are slim..and yes..I approve...one of my best gfs was more slender than you and stood 6' 1"...man those long thighs are breathtaking!...Obviously you would want to avoid high-waisted pants..keep your clothing proportional..thus no high-waisted...oh..and I never liked pedal-pushers... or whatever the damn things are called now...anyway...(:

• Sun dresses.

I don't want this to sound like I'm stuck on you but you could pull off just about any look you tried.

• With your hips and legs, a slim skirt :)

• Skirts and sundresses will show off those legs, but jeans and capri's would look good on you too.

• You're a beautiful young lady, great figure. You could probably pull off any style and make it look good. I think you would look your absolute best in a dress because it can be classy while still showing your figure.

• Thank you! I have actually started buying a lot more sun dresses!

• none...

• short shorts since you have nice long legs (if you want all guys to stare at you)

• Whatever your boyfriend likes

What Girls Said 0