Does the height of someone, effect if you will date them or not?

I currently like someone who is 6'4 and I'm 5'0 and I'm afraid that he feels like I'm too short... do you have a height preference on everyone you date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not as tall at 5' 10", but I love dating petite girls. And I hooked up my 6' 5" buddy with the perfect girl for him; the only thing that doesn't match is height, as she's 4' 10". But they've been together for 15 years and married for 11, and are still perfect for each other.

While some guys DO like taller girls, especially if they are tall themselves, most guys would prefer a shorter girl (and many lose confidence in themselves if the girl is taller), so I doubt you're going to have a problem.

What Guys Said 4

• Normally guys will date a woman who is shorter than them. Makes them feel as if they can make you feel safe and can comfort you. Also helps out when he wants to hold you.

• It doesn't matter to me as long as the girl is shorter. I'm 6'3 so most girls I've dated have been shorter. I once dated a girl a little shorter than 5'0, so I think you're good. :p

• No, as long as I don't look like her son when we're standing next to each other, I'm good.

• I'm 6'1 and I like girls who are 5'6 above.

But then again if you are pretty and have a kick ass personality it will change everything!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think guys worry much about height unless the girl is taller than them. I'm 5'1 and my boyfriend is 6'5 so there's a huge difference there and its never bothered him

• Yep. I do not feel comfortable dating someone too tall, over 6' 1". It makes me feel a bit intimidated. And I don't feel that comfortable with someone under 5'8" either. Probably because I'm not use to it.