Guys, do you want to dance with my sis if she dresses like that?

My little 16 year old sis will have a prom in May. She asked me if this dress suits for her. She is thin, long hair , body shape is just like the model in pic. link

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Why not? It's a nice dress. I bet she'd look great and have a great time. Also, tellher not to worry, I'm sure lots of guys would like it. Tell her to have fun.

• Thanks, but she is a little shame, the yellow suits her? she got the pale white skin.

• Oh, you are just like one guy who is chasing my sis with poem. :) thanks. I decided to buy this for my sis. Wish she has fun on next month prom!

• Awesome. Was I the deciding factor here?

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly? It's a prom. There's likely to be at least one person asking her to accompany them. It doesn't matter who goes with her, or anything. It matters about her feeling good, so I'm sure whatever happens she would feel good because she would have a great time and look pretty.

• Yup, she is popular girl always.:)

• Good tips for me & my sis!

• :) No problem, does this mean I get best answer? :)

• Looks nice. Pretty, cute, elegant, all mixed together, and nowhere over-the-top. Thumbs up from me.

That shade of yellow is OK for light skin IMO. Usually it's the bold yellow that should be avoided at all costs. That said, I'm light-skinned myself and when I get shirts for gifts that are a softer-yellow color I feel like they look bad on me. :(

• :) I think the yellow color makes you more brighter~

• lol To each his or her own I guess. I dislike that shade of yellow on _me_, but of course someone might feel differently about it on herself. Ultimately how it sets off the skin is never going to be the reason why a guy chooses to dance with her or not. Better to go with whatever one feels the best in. Radiating that self-confidence is far more important. :)

• "Self-confidence is far more important" Agree!

• Going to the ball (new Zealand version of prom) and that dress looks awesome (went last yea to ball) and its better than any of the dresses I saw.

17 and if she looked like the model would be keen.

Yellow does stand out and my friends date wore yellow and most people(me included) couldn't take our eyes off her

• Yep

• That website has a virus.

What Girls Said 2

• its a nice dress, not too flashy. she'll be fine

• that's a really nice dress.. tell her to go for it!

• :) Thanks, do you think the yellow is right ? or changing the color to blue , red ?

• it will make her look really beautiful and glowing with the dress and it will look nicer for the photos.. that's just my opinion :)

• Yes! Tan..but me and my sis never do it, is it hurt skin?