Curvey of skinny girls?

Do guys (between 18 and 30) prefer model, thin, perfect bodied girls or curvey girls like Jennifer Laurence?

Oh sorry if that came accross wrong, I meant perfect bodies as in being toned. And no I am actually almost exactly the same height and weight as Jennifer Lawrence, that is why I used her as an example.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds kinda like a loaded question. it certainly makes it seem like we know where your align yourself on this one. It makes it sound like you think the those usual super thin girls with no curves in modeling have "perfect" bodies and curvy girls are flawed. Not sure if that's really what you meant, but it's how you come across. Just saying.

Anyway I prefer curvier girls, personally. Though I don't think Jennifer Lawrence is all THAT curvy, but she is curvier than others. I would certainly prefer her to some of the sticks that used to (and still do now, but less so) utterly dominate fashion. Still there are some rather skinny girls out there who I think are quite pretty. Some are really cute. but yeah, I'm not denying it. I definitely have a preference here.

Curvy girls all the way.

(Not that my opinion on this is particularly important)

What Guys Said 12

• Most guys consider lingerie models and jennifer lawrence in the same category.

Men really are forgiving if a girl has a basically good figure. Being overweight is a deal breaker for many guys. But the fact that we care a LOT about being thin vs fat does NOT mean we care about minor details.

• It's not body type for me. Iit's about personality, but I will think more of a girl who keeps herself in good physical shape.

• let me tweak this:) guys from 18-21 like model figures. 22-30 likes girls that are comfortable in how they look.wisdom,experience play a factor the older you get. just depends on how fast his life develops,which also says a lot about his taste in women.

• i don't care about a girl body really, I am happy with just a girl with an average body. the only thing I like on girl instead of her face, is a nice shaped butt. buts its not a big deal either. the only thing that matters to me in a girl, is that we can get on like a house of fire. and we can have a great time.

• sorry for not answering you question properly, that's because for me thinking what body I would like a girl to have, will never happen.that' fantasy. nothing beats fantasy.

• I personally think JL is over-rated and I don't find her all that attractive... however... a woman like Charlize Theron really hits the nail on the head for me... and curvy women like Lucy Pinder hubba hubba!! Curves are always attractive over those skeletor models that you see in fashion modelling!

• Here is a link that should help you link when referencing body types. There are more than just two and this reference should help. When you have a point of reference like this, you can easily find out what a guy likes.

Afterall, what one person might consider fat another might call it average and vice versa.

• I go for both, but I lean towards curvy. And OH MY GOD Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful.

• Curvy of course! Just not fat of course!

Jennifer Lawrence looks good.. tho I think she's still thin.

Also if VA models would not have make-up and silicon boobies, nobody would look at them.

There's just skin and bones...

• Jennifer Laurence is beautiful sexy like a hell

• Skinny preferably, but a pretty girl is a pretty girl.

• I'm a skinny type of guy

• Given the choice I'd take the curvier of the two but my preference is toward athletic girls which are neither one or the other of the types you mentioned.

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer curvy girls, and so do a lot of guys.