Ladies, how do you feel about chest/body hair?

Looking at this picture, would you say this is too much, too little, or a just right amount of body/chest hair? link

• Too much hair
    53% (17)36% (4)49% (21)Vote
  • Not enough hair
    3% (1)9% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Just about right/indifferent
    44% (14)55% (6)46% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much body hair. I don't really like it :-/

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• It's too much for me.

I enjoy hairless to near-hairless chests, it just feels so smooth ! My ex-boyfriend had a hairless chest, I kept touching it as many times as I could ^^'

I don't feel the need to put my hand through chest-hair... It's not sexy to me, quite the opposite actually ! If it's too much it can be a turn-off :( Same thing goes for the back.

Hair on the arms and legs is alright though, I don't know why I find it different :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine amount of hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say too much, but that's just me. I really like when a guy has a smooth, hairless (or if not close to hairless) chest. A bit of leg and arm hair are just fine with me though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. If it's a little tiny bit it can be hot on the guy I like. But that link just looks gross to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • From having a bad experience with someone super hairy,yes...thats too much hair for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a bit too much, but he's still very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hot, but anymore fur...will be too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine going off of the link.

Voted C.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's like the same as the link, then that's very HOT! link - Or like this.. *Drools

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh, I personally prefer smooth chest and arms. Maybe a little hair on arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonderful :D

0|0
    0|0
  • too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much. I hate body hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alright. I do like the feeling of complete smoothness, though. Not gonna lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • C. I don't give a crap about hair on a man id rather them look like sasquatch then shave lol

0|0
    1|1
  • Any is too much. Sorry to say it.

0|0
    0|1
  • i don't mind it, it can be really sexy even, but there is such a thing as too much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that amount of hair is just fine.

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• All the little girls go: "Ewwww!", all the women go: "love it!".

I think a hairy chest is manly. Guess it is like asking around here if a big ass is sexy, boys will say "no", men will say "yes".

0|0
    1|0
  • They absolutely hate it. They either go for guys like The Rock,Beiber, or LL coolJ

1|0
    3|0
    • Not all hate it, but I do find it ironic that there are a handful of women who like guys to be bare chested even though the majority of "men" have some amount of body hair.