Ladies, how do you feel about chest/body hair?

Looking at this picture, would you say this is too much, too little, or a just right amount of body/chest hair? link

• Too much hair
  • Not enough hair
  • Just about right/indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much body hair. I don't really like it :-/

What Girls Said 22

• It's too much for me.

I enjoy hairless to near-hairless chests, it just feels so smooth ! My ex-boyfriend had a hairless chest, I kept touching it as many times as I could ^^'

I don't feel the need to put my hand through chest-hair... It's not sexy to me, quite the opposite actually ! If it's too much it can be a turn-off :( Same thing goes for the back.

Hair on the arms and legs is alright though, I don't know why I find it different :)

• Perfectly fine amount of hair.

• I'd say too much, but that's just me. I really like when a guy has a smooth, hairless (or if not close to hairless) chest. A bit of leg and arm hair are just fine with me though.

• I don't like it. If it's a little tiny bit it can be hot on the guy I like. But that link just looks gross to me.

• From having a bad experience with someone super hairy,yes...thats too much hair for me.

• I think it's a bit too much, but he's still very attractive

• That's hot, but anymore fur...will be too much.

• I think it's fine going off of the link.

Voted C.

• If it's like the same as the link, then that's very HOT! link - Or like this.. *Drools

• Ehhh, I personally prefer smooth chest and arms. Maybe a little hair on arms.

• It wouldn't bother me.

• Love it.

• Too much for me.

• Wonderful :D

• too much

• Fine with me

• Too much. I hate body hair!

• It's alright. I do like the feeling of complete smoothness, though. Not gonna lie.

• C. I don't give a crap about hair on a man id rather them look like sasquatch then shave lol

• Any is too much. Sorry to say it.

• i don't mind it, it can be really sexy even, but there is such a thing as too much for me.

• I think that amount of hair is just fine.

What Guys Said 2

• All the little girls go: "Ewwww!", all the women go: "love it!".

I think a hairy chest is manly. Guess it is like asking around here if a big ass is sexy, boys will say "no", men will say "yes".

• They absolutely hate it. They either go for guys like The Rock,Beiber, or LL coolJ

• Not all hate it, but I do find it ironic that there are a handful of women who like guys to be bare chested even though the majority of "men" have some amount of body hair.