Do girls like guys with hair on their:

Do girls like guys with hair on their:

Chest?

Face?

Legs?

Back?

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda take back my answer: I just realized that I was recently hooking up with a guy who had a good amount of chest hair and some facial hair [the rest I don't know about cause I've never seen it.] The facial hair I did still hate since it itched my face whenever we kissed but the chest hair felt good to touch and he has blonde hair all over so it didn't look too bad. Dark-colored body and facial hair, however, is unattractive to me.

What Girls Said 34

• I used to hate chest hair, but my guy now has it and I love his chest hair...a first for me.

I swear I don't like guys with mustaches, but every guy I've been serious with has one. So I can say it all I want...I don't mean it apparently. Yeah I'm wierd.

Hair on legs is fine..hes a guy...

Hair on back...definitely definitely...definitely not. Ick!

• Body hair in general is gross. The only thing I don't mind so much is leg hair because girls are supposed to shave their legs but shaving leg hair on guys isn't manditory. There are a select few guys that can pull off a little bit of scruff on their faces. Some guys can look really hot with a little, but for the most part no facial hair is generally better for guys. If you go on youtube and look up supricky06 , he is really really hot with facial hair. If a guy looks as good him with facial hair, its a turn on but otherwise its best just to shave your face. Long beards are never ever attractive though haha if you didn't know that already but you probably did.

• i like to know that you are capable of growing facial hair, don't go overboard with it though. chest, you can have some hair, it's cool, same with arms and legs, but the hair should be so thick that it looks like you're wearing leggings. back hair is a no no. but don't shave your arms, legs, or chest , or even back. if you're gonna have anything done, get it waxed because stubble isn't attractive when it's not on your face.

• I come from a family where the men (and sadly women as well) are hairy. I'm not scared by a hairy chest, but even my dad has my mom trim his back and chest. I think keeping the hair groomed is the important part. Personally, I see the guys with the hairless chest, and it reminds me of the little boys I babysit. But it's all a matter of your preference. As long as your chest or back hair isn't visible from under your shirt, you're fine.

My personal preference:

chest- a little. Just keep it well trimmed.

face- oooh yes! Pick a style that fits your face shape and style

legs- no man should be smoother than I am! Keep 'em hairy

back- trim/wax/shave it. That's just nasty. lol

• Chest: little or no hair (snail trail is good tho).

Face: some guys look sooo good with stubble, but others dont. so it depends. personaliy, I like stubble.

Legs: hair on legs is fine! I'm actuly finding hard to belive guys actuly shave their legs : O

Back: EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW EWWW NOOOOO WAYYY EWWWW!

• A little 3 o'clock shadow is sexy to me personally. I don't fancy a ton of leg hair on a guy for some reason. I wouldn't mind chest hair, but if it's Austin Powers - like , then its a definite turn off :/ . Never liked back hair either...

• Well I think it is weird for a guy to shave his chest unless its extremely hairy, then wax it. Face just depends. I don't like a lot of facial hair because then it just looks sloppy but some guys can pull it off. Legs, don't remove the hair. And back is just like the chest.

• legs and face and perfectly fine, I prefer that they shave there face though .

back is ok as long as it isn't ridiculous .

... chest, is really disgusting to me lol .

• no.

no.

maybe a little.

no.

• Only on legs for me

• chest: a lil.. like htt other girl said.. the snail trail it cute!

face: depends on the person.. NO mustaches.. but stubble is okay..

legs: yes.. guys shouldn't shave their legs

back: HECK NO!

• Chest - no

Face - no

Legs - sure, but not toooo much..

Back - no

• i really like facial hair...not a full on beard but I few days growth...the scruffy look is very sexy!

i don't mind a little chest hair but I'm not a huge fan. hair on a guys legs is natural so that I don't mind but I don't like back hair...

• Facial hair is good, leg hair is great, chest hair is okay, back hair is gross. A little bit of cheest hair is alright, but a lot makes me want to puke.

• Chest: No way!

Face: Depends.

Legs: A little but not too hairy.

Back: No thank you.

• Um, I'm not crazy about back or chest, but legs and face I don't mind =D.

Lol... but only if the face is stubble. its nicer than full on beard xD.

• I am not a fan of facial hair, I will say that, but other women love it. Chest hair I don't mind, unless it is some Austin Powers crap. Legs? Who gives a crap. That doesn't bother me at all. Back... a little icky but I can manage.

• Chest : it's fine to me

Face : stubble is soo HOT but not too much

Legs : YES

Back : NO NO NO NO

• less is more, lol.

• Chest?-No (More hot without hair on the chest)

Face?-Its alright(Dont really care for it)

Legs?-Nah(Men that have no hair on there legs is hott)

Back?-NO(Eww gross hairless is hott)

• chest? NO

face? if it suits them, but only if theyre over 24

legs? I don't like a jungle

back? EWW

• legs of course. that's hot.

• why'd you ask? you sound insecure. But you don't look like you need much shaving, or any, so what's the problem?

• Not insecure just wondering. I have light chest hair (no back hair) but very hairy legs and I grow facial hair very slowly (im blonde +genetics) I am getting back out onto the dating market and had some questions.

• legs :)..sometimes face

• chest a little

face can be v. sexy

legs..if you didn't that would be gay

back...please no!

• no

no

yes

no

• Yes

Yes

Yes

No

• chest- no

face-no

legs-sure its weird to think of guys shaving their legs

back no

• i like guys with hair on their head and a little on their stomach. on their arms. I don't mind if it's on their legs.

• I don't care either way.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 1

• Ok even I've gotta put my 2 cents into this BACK HAIR IS DISGUSTING AND WHEN YOUR BODY HAIR HAS HIGHER SPF RATING THAT YOUR SUNSCREEN SHAVE OR WAX IT ALREADY