Is a big nose on a girl automatically = turn off and ugly?

Like not massively huge just out of the ordinary.

Such a random question but meh :)

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gonna make it hard to be cute but she could still be hot. Hot girls with a good personality are in pretty high demand.

What Guys Said 5

• I recently met a girl who has a slightly bigger nose. It isn't huge, but it is a little bigger than average and I still think she is beautiful.

• Nope, Personality first. If her personality is bad then looks mean nothing.

• I disagree.

The face matters a lot in attraction it's 50/50 with looks and personality.

If looks didn't matter Hollywood would not be able to function.

• Looks do matter, I'll admit that, but would you really put yourself through such suffrage if woman looked amazing but treated you like sh**? Lets put it this way, if there were only two women on the planet, one hot one and with a flaw (with a large nose or something), which would you choose? Adding that the hot one treats you awful, of course (not saying every 10 is a bitch).

You also have to consider that each person has their own definition of hot.

• Not a turnoff or ugly. I just wouldn't date them.

• It's only a turn off if there's always visible boogers.

• Not necessarily...possibly ...especially if odd shaped AND large

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I would know from experience...

This is why I have a problem with my nose. I mean, so people have said it is huge and it just ruins my face.

For a while I wanted a nose job, but I was scared because of how fat it is...it might end up like michael jacksons. link

I am not gonna lie, noses are a huge turn off. Most people look at faces and when they see a huge nose blocking their view...that will such.

I have gotten put down on my nose before, I never even thought it was that bad...until just 1-2 years ago. But, I guess noses mattered.

What I do think is depending on how bad it is, it can be a huge turn off.

I am not even trying to be a hypocrite here, but I don't find big noses so appealing.

• i kinda have one and I hate it...it only looks bad in pictures though in person or in the mirror I feel fine...weird but when I smile it looks bigger...when I lose weight though my face and nose get slimmer though

i don't know it depends on the overall look really sometimes people don't notice at all when the rest of your face is proportional, other times it can be too obvious and not go with the rest of your face

either way I don't think nose jobs should be the answer, theyre too expensive and unrealistic and you need a lot of time to let it heal...i wanted one but now I'm like nah can't afford it and even if I could id be too wuss to get needles and knives anywhere near my face

just accept who you are and rock with what uve got there's always gonna be people that still find you attractive