What's the average weight for a 5 ft 6 woman?

does anyone know what the average weight for a 5 ft 6 woman is ?:(

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe between 120 and 140. Got that from a psychology book, but seriously, its of no consequence since personality is what matters most.

• Last time I weighed myself I was 8 stone 12 , I feel so fat :(

• Thanks , hmm I wish what you said it true :(

• Trust me, there are guys who feel the same way that I do. Don't listen to asses like that anonymous guy. If you are a good person and have a good heart, then you will find someone. Please don't be depressed over something such as weight. You deserve more than that.

What Guys Said 3

• 120-135..depends on certain factors and breast size

• probably about 130 pounds

• till you have a flat stomach

What Girls Said 5

• around 120-130 on average I think,but it really depends,you could weigh more and still be healthy,and you could weigh less too,scales aren't very accurate when it comes to telling if you're healthy or not,we all have different bone structures,ways we distribute fat,muscle and fat weight are a big part of it too,as a girl,you should have a bit more fat on your bones,if you plan on being a mother,but if you're mostly fat and under 120-you won't look good or be healthy.

• Here's the equation:

For a female,

100 lbs for 5'0

+4-5lbs for every inch(depending on build)

so, 105 lbs for 5'1

120 for 5'4

130 for 5'6.

If you go below that, you will put significant strain on your vital organs and cause damage. I am 5'6 and weight 135lbs and my doctor said that I am healthy just the way I am currently.

• 120-130 I think.

• I would say 120 - 130 lbs, but I think how a person is built also plays a part.

• Depends on the build, anywhere from 130-170. Some girls are more curvey than others. I think much lower than 130 can be unhealthy.